Cyberpunkscene

+
Very cool.

Not a huge fan of the music but it's a nice change from the typical.

It's good to see you added something a little edgier near the end, I did find it a little too safe and dancey for cyberpunk feel. More sense of danger throughout would be good.

Last edited:
Good work! Reminds me of Deus Ex Human Revolution streets and Omega from Mass Effect combined. Cool look for sure.

Very nice!
Really needed about 10x more people on the streets (yeah, I know that's a PAIN) but other then that, and the music ( :eek: ) I'd say you did a great job giving us a "look and feel" that fits Cyberpunk well.

Krzysiek_Burzy_ski;n10967324 said:
Hi! I love the style of cyberpunk so much that ive made my own interpretation in unreal engine. Let me know what you think. More info in youtube descrition.
[video=youtube_share;-u2WbF_OrQc]https://youtu.be/-u2WbF_OrQc[/video]

You made this? If you're telling the truth, it's amazing. I just saw this on Reddit the other day. Phenomenal music choice, excellent animation and style, great work.

Last edited:
Sardukhar;n10967348 said:
Well, he has now. I kicked it Upstairs.

thanks!

Snowflakez;n10967408 said:
You made this? If you're telling the truth, it's amazing. I just saw this on Reddit hte other day. Phenomenal music choice, excellent animation and style, great work.

Yeah, its mine, but You must consider I didnt made those assets, just put them together, lighted, and animated sequence. More description what packages Ive used is on youtube.
heres a link to my things: https://www.artstation.com/kosmicznykowboj

Krzysiek_Burzy_ski;n10967420 said:
Yeah, its mine, but You must consider I didnt made those assets, just put them together, lighted, and animated sequence.
Doesn't matter in the slightest.
While making the building blocks (art, animations, etc.) is important how they're used to create a setting and it's "mood" comes from folks like you. I assume you plan to follow this as a career path, and I look forward to seeing your name in the credits of major projects some day!

Even I am mildly impressed. Have a REDpoint.

I agree with Sard, though: The initial music does seem just a bit too tame for such dark streets, but the theme after 3:12 picks up as more suitably suspenseful and ominous.

In any case, nice scene compositions!

Krzysiek_Burzy_ski;n10967420 said:
thanks!

Yeah, its mine, but You must consider I didnt made those assets, just put them together, lighted, and animated sequence. More description what packages Ive used is on youtube.
heres a link to my things: https://www.artstation.com/kosmicznykowboj

I really do wish you the best. It's not often I see somebody with as much talent as you. I hope you take full advantage of it moving forward!

Wow,really nice video. Make sure you post it on Cyberpunk 2077 subreddit and other similar forums

Last edited:
dimonicus92;n10967483 said:
Make sure you post it on Cyberpunk 2077 subreddit and other similar forums
Unfortunately we can't post this to the subreddit. I was the one who shared it there because I was amazed by the work that went into it and the post was taken down within an hour because of the music

Zodima;n10967513 said:
Unfortunately we can't post this to the subreddit. I was the one who shared it there because I was amazed by the work that went into it and the post was taken down within an hour because of the music

Taken down because of the music? What?

Snowflakez;n10967534 said:
Taken down because of the music? What?

I recieved the message from a mod "Fan work is welcome but generic music is not permitted."

Zodima;n10967564 said:
I recieved the message from a mod "Fan work is welcome but generic music is not permitted."

Seriously? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while. Mods can do as they please, I guess. Strange, though, since everyone here (the mods included) openly embraced it.

Snowflakez;n10967579 said:
Seriously? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while. Mods can do as they please, I guess. Strange, though, since everyone here (the mods included) openly embraced it.

That is weird. "Generic music"? Uhh...a) how so and b) the music was one relatively small part of the work.

Oh well.

GLORY IN OUR MUSICALLY ACCEPTING OFFICIAL FORUMS. GLORY I SAY.

But if any one of you ratlings plays some Abba, YOU WILL PAY.

Top Bottom