Cyberpunkscene

+
Sardukhar;n10967618 said:
That is weird. "Generic music"? Uhh...a) how so and b) the music was one relatively small part of the work.

Oh well.

GLORY IN OUR MUSICALLY ACCEPTING OFFICIAL FORUMS. GLORY I SAY.

But if any one of you ratlings plays some Abba, YOU WILL PAY.

If you change your mind, I'll be first in line...

Thank You all!

In time i'll post some new things, because the city is growing fast
theres so many alleys that could still be added and i have so many ideas

I will rethink the music also!

Suhiira;n10967399 said:
Very nice!
Really needed about 10x more people on the streets (yeah, I know that's a PAIN) but other then that, and the music ( :eek: ) I'd say you did a great job giving us a "look and feel" that fits Cyberpunk well.

Thanks! I also think the city needs more people. My friend promised me a script that will generate a crowd, so hopefuly in next iteration!

BjornTheBandit;n10968143 said:
Fantastic work! Did you compose the music yourself too?

No.
Music is: Rude - Eternal Youth and Toxxify - Cyborg Chase

Heres some still images:

Krzysiek_Burzy_ski;n10968563 said:
Thank You all!

In time i'll post some new things, because the city is growing fast
theres so many alleys that could still be added and i have so many ideas

I will rethink the music also!

For what it's worth, I actually completely disagree with people who have complained about the music. To me, the early music was fantastic for the scene. It was sort of melancholy, and then the scene shifted and the music changed. I don't know, I loved it and wouldn't advise changing it, but it seems I'm in the minority here.

I don't think electronic music is the only music that can be cyberpunk-y. That sort of asian-themed tune was beautiful and felt very fitting.

Just saw your video. It's really well done. But as you already know, Eternal Youth is not a great choice. Here are two song which i believe will be a great substitute: Overwerk - Create; Danger - 0:59. Replace the song is an easy and small task but will improve the presentation of your work remarkably.

Also, i recommend you checking out Orchestra Electro in case you find those two unsuitable. It's a musical genre. I believe inside that rare genre, you will find a song would fit this futuristic theme very well.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks to share this work to us. I don't know if you work on game industry, but great work.

I'm starting makeing a years ago original outfit for Fallout 4 as mod. It's awasame create somthing.

Hiya!
A little update, with 60 fps and new music, and some fixed animations:

Meanwhile encouraged by good reception I've applied to Cracow CDPR,
sadly they replied they dont need anyone like me right now :(
kinda got me sad, but I've hope still!
I'll try applying to the Wroclaw studio, before giving up. Wish me luck! :)

I know it's boring to watch same video twice, but please let me know if the new music is any better?
Thanks, Krzysiek.

PS1. New forum looks lot easier to use then before!
PS2. E3 trailer was amazing! day cyberpunk is hard but turned out great!

Last edited:
Interesting, but hardly revolutionary. I think CDPR has the art portions covered.

This is a beautiful trailer (it was shown around here a few weeks ago), but I think CDPR is doing just fine, as 4meg said.

Great work! CDPR is hiring now so you I think you could really apply for some of the positions, Gaming industry is the best industry I'd say, through I agrees the music choice is too tame and chill (reminds me of one of those Hip-Hop Lo-fi chill beat to do homework thing on YouTube) and it's a little funny that's the Night Club is actually named "Night Club" :D I would name it The VORTEXXX or something equally terrible but that's just a minor detail. Fantastic work overall!

Top Bottom