Cyberpunkscene

+
Update! Thanks for positive feedback!
My friend who is programmer helped me set up crowd script, I've used Fuse for models, maximo for animations.
Also this time music is a lot better I think. I've been looking for hours! Let me know what you think!

Impressive work! Music is much better and god I love that crime scene. Keep up the good work!

For what it's worth, I actually completely disagree with people who have complained about the music. To me, the early music was fantastic for the scene. It was sort of melancholy, and then the scene shifted and the music changed. I don't know, I loved it and wouldn't advise changing it, but it seems I'm in the minority here.

I don't think electronic music is the only music that can be cyberpunk-y. That sort of asian-themed tune was beautiful and felt very fitting.
I also liked the music, that's probably not saying much since no one I know likes when I choose the song, but I liked it very much a modernized 80's synth sound and I feel like to be truly appropriate to the setting it should be welcoming then ominous which is what your music and your video does, A+ with extra credit in my opinion.

I also liked the music, that's probably not saying much since no one I know likes when I choose the song, but I liked it very much a modernized 80's synth sound and I feel like to be truly appropriate to the setting it should be welcoming then ominous which is what your music and your video does, A+ with extra credit in my opinion.
Glad I'm not going crazy. That's precisely what happened. It was like he was starting at the surface, with happy stuff, and then digging into the underbelly.

I mean, when you first arrive in night city, things probably look pretty good. But spent even a day or two there, and the seedy side shows its ugly (or beautiful, depending on your perspective) head...

Glad I'm not going crazy. That's precisely what happened. It was like he was starting at the surface, with happy stuff, and then digging into the underbelly.

I mean, when you first arrive in night city, things probably look pretty good. But spent even a day or two there, and the seedy side shows its ugly (or beautiful, depending on your perspective) head...
No you aren't going crazy, I think many people just have really surface ideas over what this atmosphere is, will complain about anything that doesn't fit in this 2d abstraction, but would then riot if they ever got the blade runner clone set to dubstep with no technology that would be more than a 10% improvement over today's world that they are asking for.

Give this man a job or at least an internship!

Great Work!!

ps. i know it is to much to ask and prob impossible in the unreal engine.. but i loved to see the splash water and draft behind the moving cars

Very impressive. I watch this at least a few times a day. Exactly what I'm hoping Night City ( well, at least some parts of it) will look like. Hard to say ( until we see full product and night time) but I think color composition, lighting and reflections are ( a lot ) better here. ( ofc, I'm complete amateur on this).
Only thing I would change is how "straight" main street looks here( sort of like a highway), needs a bit more of that wild urbanism feel.

Now go get job at CDPR and import this to 2077! :p

And wh-aa-t? Someone didn't like the music?
Post automatically merged:

Hey an idea: if it's not too much work, can you make a daytime version, no rain/wet surfaces, etc? It would be an interesting comparison.

Thanks for all the support! Everyone was so kind to me.

I see You already got the news ;)

Its true I've been hired by CD Projekt Red. I feel like a kid, working in Willy Wonka factory :)
The Team is amazing, there's so many talented people!!! I'm super happy, to do what i love to do, in such a great place.

I promise I'll do my best!
Cheers!

Not enough rain, neon lights, and night.

Haha, just joking. Seriously, great job man, awesome work.
It looks like Taris streets in Knight of the Republic, in a little steamy and old version.

Last edited:
Top Bottom