Cyberware has a lot of scaling problems

+
I feel like cyberware damage in cp 2077 doesn't really scale correctly, it cannot be upgraded outside of mods or buying one of an increased rarity, which is fine since everything is normally percentage based, the issue is that some things are not, like weapon damage for arms cyberware.

combine this with the fact that some legendary cyberware can be acquired before act 2 even starts (which doesn't really matter since monowire is garbage even when VASTLY out scaling the content.

another aspect of cyberware is that it doesn't seem to be affected by perks properly in the case of the projectile arm launcher and the monowire (that or it is not properly explained)

then there is the fact that the projectile arm launcher doesn't actually consume resources (in addition to tranqs being utterly broke rn)

im also pretty sure that the charge mechanic on the nanowire is broken if there is any bonus damage i have yet to see it (in addition to it being unable to slot the monowire battery)

I mean given the mechanics of the nanowire it should have high burst damadge with a few attacks before needing to be put away for a recharge but it lacks the upfront danadge to make good on that promise when I got that thing I expected to wave my hand watch a few heads fly before being left with the attack power of a wet noodle, I got the latter expectation met but not the former.

Top Bottom