Cyberware I'd like in future update/DLC: Greater fall distances

+
One odd thing I noticed is that despite being cybereware'd to the hilt, and having perks to reduce fall damage, I still insta-die from some drops. Sure an un-enhanced human being would insta-die from those but V is not an un-enhanced human. I'm playing a fairly athletic character, and I frequently use double jump in order to climb and get the high ground to scout out enemy positions before making myself known & engaging. I guess that's Assassins Creed teaching me to always go up.

What irks me is that I can't conveniently jump down from a height (say, five-six storeys). I start noticing fall damage after a drop of 2-3 storeys and the drop is insta-death over about 4 storeys. I'd like a future update/DLC to include some higher-grade leg cyberware (or a cyberware mod) with an effect like "Doubles/triples the height from which you can drop without taking any falling damage".

Also, the Body-related perk about reducing fall damage is greatly under-powered. I have not noticed it make a difference to my character, to the extent I'm considering a Tabula E-Rasa to re-spend those 3 perk points elsewhere. An alternative to cyberware would be to have that perk altered/re-balanced so that it instead extends the distance you can fall "for free" (without damage). Perhaps not quite as much as suggested above, since it's only a perk not cyberware.

1618904036369.png

Top Bottom