(Cyberway) Fan Music.

+
You're officially more productive than I am on my own work... lol.

I like Lost Soul, it sounds more diverse (and I like distorted sound from this track) but I wanna point out that the loud guitar bits are too loud in my sense. Also, I think the two moments of melody (at 2:03 and 2:45) sound kinda dissonant even for distorted music, though like I said I appreciate variety and breaks in a track. I think it really worth try to improve on the loudness and these two melody bits.

Just my 2 cents critique on your work :howdy:

You're officially more productive than I am on my own work... lol.

I like Lost Soul, it sounds more diverse (and I like distorted sound from this track) but I wanna point out that the loud guitar bits are too loud in my sense. Also, I think the two moments of melody (at 2:03 and 2:45) sound kinda dissonant even for distorted music, though like I said I appreciate variety and breaks in a track. I think it really worth try to improve on the loudness and these two melody bits.

Just my 2 cents critique on your work :howdy:

Yup, theres bad stuff, but takes too long to start "mastering" a track. Hopefully one finds them fun to listen at least one time.

EDIT: I fixed it, you were right.

Last edited:
Thanks. I think I might try to mix Techno and Trance together another time too.

Last edited:

Sild

Ex-moderator
Merged three of Cyberway's music threads into this one. Feel free to update this and add more, if you'd like, @Cyberway.

Top Bottom