D and E jump my camera

+
Somehow everytime I click D or E the camera jump upward or downward. I haven't got this problem before. This problem make the game unplayable for me. Please help.

I don‘t have the PC version, so I can‘t say anything about. A lot of keyboard keys can be remapped though, so maybe that‘s worth checking out. Also make sure the steam big picture mode or any other background application isn‘t interfering with the controls. Closing every nonessential background app could be worth a try.

Had the same problem - solved by switching off the punto swticher)
What is the punto switcher? I don't think I have it as a program.
Post automatically merged:

I don‘t have the PC version, so I can‘t say anything about. A lot of keyboard keys can be remapped though, so maybe that‘s worth checking out. Also make sure the steam big picture mode or any other background application isn‘t interfering with the controls. Closing every nonessential background app could be worth a try.
I have tried a lot of things, checking and uninstall all the programs that might interfere with the keyboard. But til now, nothing works.
E and D are difficult to remap, since they are essentials buttons. Furthermore, somehow the game doesn't allow me to remap alot of buttons.

Last edited:
Top Bottom