Dagon leader card value more than legendary card

+

I would like to say that when I compare it with Aeromancy. That's simple reasonable.

Aeromancy (neutral effect - legendary card): Spawn a Biting Frost, Impenetrable Fog or Torrential Rain card, then banish self.

Dagon (leader monster - epic card): Spawn a Biting Frost, Impenetrable Fog, Torrential Rain or First Light card.

How do you think?

DEERCG;n8040920 said:

You are only comparing it because there is a similar other card. However, you shouldn't compare Leader cards with normal cards because they are completely different and as such can also be different in strength. For example, King Bran is also very Strong; arguably stronger than The Last Wish. So, I think the comparison is not useful in this case.

The difference is - everyone can see the leader power, so it's easier to play around. A well timed surprise Aeromancy can absolutely destroy your entire hopes.

It's also worth mentioning that Dagon is entirely limited to Monster decks, and there's a reason for it (the faction has a number of cards that directly synergize with it). What makes Aeromancy "legendary" is the fact that you can run it in any deck, and again, that brings a great deal of surprise value along with it. Since you can control what comes out of it in any other deck that doesn't generally play weather, you can then use it in whatever way benefits you while hindering your opponent most.

I still think dagon is too strong. If u look at him there's absolutely no reason for monster player to play Eredin for example and i don't think it's right. Since developers gave him option to rally weather leader became monster leader in general. No matter what kind of monsters you are playing still dagon is the best option coz even in consume u might want to weather in some situation or just rally to thin deck get some bronze. Another thing which is the worst i would say if you are facing dagon you can't actually be sure if its weather or consume and your muligan is kinda random.

Dagon and Aeromancy are both very good cards, but they can be beaten:

1. With 2 or 3 First Light ----> clear weather cards,
2. With units immune to weather or
3. With dimeritium bomb.

It's better, If you have all of the above, of course.​

Last edited:
I dont think Dagon is too strong, he's totally in line with other good leaders, but I still say he shouldnt have first light available as an option

I imagine first light was added to him to increase his flexibility, but most leaders have a situational use and playing a leader card in the wrong time and place can backfire or simply have no effect, thats not true for Dagon, you always have a good option for any sort of situation and paired with his already powerful effects that causes him to break the theme of leader cards

Top Bottom