Daily missions don't work when I play with a friend

+
so devs actually made the daily quests hard to complete even though they don't give much of a reward. doesn't look like a smart choice

The quests are optional, you have one re-roll every day, and you have three days to complete a quest before the log is full (3/3).

so devs actually made the daily quests hard to complete even though they don't give much of a reward. doesn't look like a smart choice
There are enough rewards if you play a game every day. Daily Quest rewards are an addition to that. And those quests to fulfill is not too complicated. And you can reroll them once (later twice). So i don't think, we must complain about the rewards for daily quests. ;)

There are enough rewards if you play a game every day. Daily Quest rewards are an addition to that. And those quests to fulfill is not too complicated. And you can reroll them once (later twice). So i don't think, we must complain about the rewards for daily quests. ;)

i am not complaining about the rewards, i am complaining about the difficulty

i am not complaining about the rewards, i am complaining about the difficulty
You can make a special deck for the said daily quest and do it in 2-3 matches. You will probably lose, so play seasonal or casual games. Believe me, it's not difficult.

You can make a special deck for the said daily quest and do it in 2-3 matches. You will probably lose, so play seasonal or casual games. Believe me, it's not difficult.

the quest says i have to win with a certain faction and that's after i rerolled the quest. i rerolled the arena quest because it took more ores than it gave and now i am stuck with this one. so saying "it's not difficult lel" isn't really a good solution

Last edited:
the quest says i have to win with a certain faction and that's after i rerolled the quest. i rerolled the arena quest because it took more ores than it gave and now i am stuck with this one. so saying "it's not difficult lel" isn't really a good solution
Yeah, bad luck. I can reroll the quest 2 times, it's better. But sometimes I got Arena quest and I have to wait for the next day to reroll it. Sh*t happens :) If you play regurarly, you get ressources to craft more cards and advance in Levels (Prestige) and it will be better. (I'm an Open Beta player, so I have a clearly advantage...but don't give up and have fun ;) )

Yeah, bad luck. I can reroll the quest 2 times, it's better. But sometimes I got Arena quest and I have to wait for the next day to reroll it. Sh*t happens :) If you play regurarly, you get ressources to craft more cards and advance in Levels (Prestige) and it will be better. (I'm an Open Beta player, so I have a clearly advantage...but don't give up and have fun ;) )

i just need a reason to open the game everyday but the daily quests are not doing it right now

Top Bottom