Daily Quests issues

+
:think:
I wonder what happens for players like me, who've lost more quests than can fit in the log (I've lost two, and have two active so only one slot available).

I am not sure everything is working as intended again. I completed the special cards and artefacts quests and the Journey quest "play 2 alchemy cards" but I only played Traps, Scepter of Storms (maybe 4 times) and one bomb after I got the quests back.

Edit: I played some alchemy cards yesterday, so maybe there is just a huge delay.

Last edited:
Same here, got my 2 lost quests back today.

EDIT: But they are not progressing...
EDIT 2: The Journey Quests are not progressing either....
UPDATE: I made a "Verify/Repair". Those two "returning" quests are gone again, but the Journey quests has progressed (retroactively).

Today I left an ore quest as the top one, to see if the top one always vanishes regardless of whether it's RP or not.
Sure enough, the ore quest is gone now.
I guess I'll need to complete the current top quest to not lose that RP...

Nothing has returned for me.

The 60 Neutrals quest that I lost after the patch came back with progress intact. I had two ore quests in my queue, so I guess my Artifacts quest was lost for good.

I rerolled one of the ore quests into 60 Specials, but it was broken (in my favor for once) and progressed on ANY card played rather than just Specials.

I made a point of finishing off both RP quests before logging out as there are definitely still some weird things going on with dailies...

I rerolled one of the ore quests into 60 Specials, but it was broken (in my favor for once) and progressed on ANY card played rather than just Specials.
This also happened to me; I played 28 cards in a seasonal match, which progressed both "play cards" and "play special cards" by 28.

I suspect number of artifacts quest is also progressing in this way. In one game I got 19 prove of this counter: my deck only contains 12 artifacts plus two units that play artifacts and I’m I sure I played no more than 11 in the match. I did, however, play 19 cards including one from leader.

Top Bottom