Daily Quests issues

+
Hi,

I know this is probably the wrong thread, but I can't open a new one yet.
One hour ago, before closing the game, I had three daily Quests active (neutral Cards, Artefacts, special Cards). Now the list with the daily Quests is empty. I already tried closing GOG and restarting the game several times but nothing changed. Does anyone else have this problem?

Are you sure you didn‘t already complete the daily quests? The count just might have been delayed.

Are you sure you didn‘t already complete the daily quests? The count just might have been delayed.
I am pretty sure. There was some delay for the Stregobor Reward Tree contracts "play units with lock/purify" but I made sure to complete these two without artefacts and neutral cards since I wanted to keep two daily quests for the related Seasonal Tree quests.

I just "lost" 2 Daily Quests too. The quest from today is still there, but the 2 quests from the last 2 days are gone (and those were 2 RP quests, so I lost 4 RPs too).

I had a few dailies queued up as well. I lost the ones that offered RP as rewards, but the one with ore is still there.

I played over 20 artefacts because that was one of the quests that vanished yesterday and I thought maybe it's just a visual bug. But I kept track of my RPs and I didn't get any so I don't think that is the case.

Not sure if it is related to this topic but I didn't get a new daily quest today.

Looks like I also lost one in-progress RP quest, a "Play Special cards" one.
My "Play 60 unit cards" is still at 54/60 though.

Weird.

Is anyone else having this issue with the Daily Quest?

Today I noticed that the rewards I'd refresh to get the ones that I want had 2 of my quests gone, awaiting the next day's rewards. In the past these rewards remained static, even though I only play the game once a week. I.e. I'd have 3 rewards in play, which remained until I completed them.

Is this happening to others?

I'm wondering if CDPR has noted that I only play once a week and think that I will play more often if my daily quest rewards disappear after a while. It will actually have the opposite effect, as I will have no reason to play more games in order to play the cards that I needed to get the rewards that I continually refreshed in order to get the ones that I wanted.
Post automatically merged:

Hi,

I know this is probably the wrong thread, but I can't open a new one yet.
One hour ago, before closing the game, I had three daily Quests active (neutral Cards, Artefacts, special Cards). Now the list with the daily Quests is empty. I already tried closing GOG and restarting the game several times but nothing changed. Does anyone else have this problem?

My thread on this got moved to your thread, as I wasn't aware of it being a duplicate. My quests weren't empty, as in the two which weren't displaying quests would, I'm sure, start displaying quests as each new day began. I make a point of refreshing my quests to get the rewards that I want, so it's annoying to lose progress on two quests.

Last edited:
Yeah. I didn’t lose any but I haven’t gotten a new one since the patch dropped either.

I noticed the same thing, since I always reroll into RP daily quests. I figured it might just have been bad RNG, so I was going to give it a few more days before commenting. But if others are noticing the same thing, then it sounds like there's an issue...

Today I also noticed a strange thing, I had the play Artifacts quest sitting at 2 of 20 but after clicking on my Profile to open up the profile page it popped up as completed.

My top one had vanished again, and of course it was a RP one...

Today I left an ore quest as the top one, to see if the top one always vanishes regardless of whether it's RP or not. Well, "always" as in until the issue is fixed, that is.

My lost quests are back :confused:
I am going to see if I can complete them as well.

Attachments

• Daily Quests.png
    Daily Quests.png
    245.8 KB · Views: 56
My lost quests are back :confused:
I am going to see if I can complete them as well.
Same here, got my 2 lost quests back today.

EDIT: But they are not progressing...
EDIT 2: The Journey Quests are not progressing either....

Last edited:
Top Bottom