Daily Quests Not Resetting

+
I was in-game and watching the daily quests page while waiting for the daily quests to reset but when the timer hit zero no quests were reset. Now I have to wait another 24 hours before the quests reset. Normally I wouldn't be bothered by this but playing daily quests is a Season of Magic objective and not getting any quests at all is, to say the least, quite annoying. Is this a bug?

Could be a bug, or just a visual bug. Have you checked what happens if you quit and relaunch the game?

I think I know what he means. For me too, in eastern daylight time, I'll get a new quest around 8pm. The quests won't reroll until about 830, and the daily crown doesn't reset sometimes until later as well.
It's not perfectly synced to the timer but it is somewhat consistent daily at least

Lexor

Forum veteran
Quests are not synced to timer and new quest appears 1 hour before timer hits zero.

Ah, so the daylight savings system is to blame? I'd see for myself but midnight CEST is 1 am for me.

The reward tree node where you need to complete 3 daily rewards isn't working for me. I've completed multiple daily rewards but they are not counted in the tree node for some reason.

The reward tree node where you need to complete 3 daily rewards isn't working for me. I've completed multiple daily rewards but they are not counted in the tree node for some reason.

Aha! Day Light Savings probably explains what I've been seeing in recent months.
Local time for me at 9am I get a new daily quest.
Local time for me at 10am the daily crown resets.

Hello everyone,

I do have the same issue since the Season of Magic has started (approx.): for 2 out of 3 daily quests I only have the timer to next day and once it is over I don't have any new quest, only a timer to the next day. Here attached a screen of yesterday's evening and this morning. I didn't play any game today as I went to work, I restarted the game several times the past days to check if it was a visual bug but nothing changed and only one quest resets properly.

Thanks for help!

Attachments

• Bug restats quêtes 2019.06.03.jpg
    Bug restats quêtes 2019.06.03.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 156
  • Bug restats quêtes 2019.06.04.jpg
    Bug restats quêtes 2019.06.04.jpg
    872.7 KB · Views: 138
Could be a bug, or just a visual bug. Have you checked what happens if you quit and relaunch the game?

Happened to me too, just now. Counter hit 0, then went back to 24 hours without any quests showing up.

EDIT: And to clarify, before there were no dailies, AFTER still no daily quests. Now the counter is down to 13h:11m and nothing changed! Quit the game, restarted, all that.

Exit the game, quit GOG Galaxy and relaunch, no change. Still no new quests.

And btw, the counter for daily crown points DID reset properly. So it's the daily quest one that's bugged.

Attachments

• Screenshot (102).png
    Screenshot (102).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Here attached a screen of yesterday's evening and this morning.
Looks like it worked correctly in your case. "Yesterday evening" you had no quests. "This morning" you had 1 quest. You only get 1 new quest per day.

Still an issue for me on PS4 daily quest is not working and i can't finish the seasonal tree.

Top Bottom