Daily Quests which Reward Points do not Count Towards the Seasonal Quest (Patch 3.2)

+
The contract "finish 3 daily quests" in seasonal tree is not counting the quests I finished. It stays at 0. Please fix.

mod edit: updated the title based on new information.

As far as I remember, this problem is not a new one and occured during earlier seasonal modes and they fixed it retrospectively.

I finished today another daily quest and the seasonal quest is still not counting it!

Both quests were REWARD POINTS QUESTS. It seems that those are not counted. PLEASE FIX!

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
OMG it still doesn't work. After several seasons i would expect such a minor issue to be fixed.
Reward point daily quests don't give any seasonal quest progress. It is kind of a big deal, since lot of people don't care about ore and are interested only in reward points.

rrc

Forum veteran
I can confirm that this is in fact bugged. I finished 3 daily quests (and got the rewards for the quests) and yet the "Finish 3 Dailies (150 MP)" didn't get finished. It is stuck at 2/3. I am 100% positive that I finished three quests after I started the Cup node (how can you even get confused with this? This is the most frustrating horrible challenge in any reward books. I am 100% positive that I completed three quests and still it is stuck at 2/3). This is just frustrating. All these small small bugs are really frustrating. Of course, I restarted my game, restarted Gog, restarted my machine and even waited for many hours before launching the game (thinking it would get consistent), but still it is not counted.

rrc

Forum veteran
Yes, the quests which give RP are not counted for the Seasonal Challenge "Finish three daily quests". I finished a ore giving one and it got counted. So, if you are planning to finish this challenge, make sure you reroll RP quests.

Is a confirmed bug I reported it yesterday I got a response from support that they will look into it and fix it I hope they move fast because otherwise, the tree with the card backs will remain frozen for me which would be a shame...

Edit: thanks to this thread I discovered that the bug is only for RP quest, now I have a way to finish nice :)

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Really irritating that these quests only count if they are for Ore. Has CDPR confirmed this is intentional? I've completed 5 dailey quests this season and only two have counted.

Still not fixed. And there is no point in contacting support, as everyone is dealing with the same issue. So the smartest and cost efficient thing would be to keep reporting until this bug gets fixed.

Top Bottom