daily rewards need to stack

+
Snackp4nts;n8731450 said:
It sounds like you're asking that if you haven't hit the minimum threshold of 6 rounds won for the daily keg, you'd prefer it hold the wins you have (lets say 2) instead of resetting the count back to 0.

no, i'm asking that if you're unable to complete the two first tiers (which are the most important) they stack up to the next day.

for instance: if one day you're unable to play (say, your child got sick) and you miss on tier 1 and 2 for that day, on the next day you can complete those tiers twice; (6 rounds, then 6 rounds, then twelve and twelve) -and if you don't have time for one of those, they'll stack up again, for the third day.

that's how the system works for hearthstone, as an example. each day you get a "quest" to get the gold reward, and if you don't complete the quest, it stays for the next day, as well as giving you a new one, and you can have up to 3 quests active at any given time

RickMelethron;n8738890 said:
for instance: if one day you're unable to play (say, your child got sick) and you miss on tier 1 and 2 for that day, on the next day you can complete those tiers twice; (6 rounds, then 6 rounds, then twelve and twelve) -and if you don't have time for one of those, they'll stack up again, for the third day.

That's... quite complex. If it wasn't introduced to me I will be confused to see another "1st tier". I understand your plea, but perhaps we need a better idea.

Besides, every game you win in the 1st tier have only about 5 more than a game in 2nd tier, counting the rewards in progress. That's no huge difference, really, unless you're going to finish all the tiers the next day, which seems rather unlikely (if your child gets sick, as you said, or you have other "responsibilities"). Besides, playing a little every day does seem healthier than getting exhausted every 3 days.

Hearthstone isn't that fit an example: hearthstone is stacking 3 quest so you can finish them up altogether, but those quests are rather small compared to gwent's. It's more like gwent's getting you 3 quest a day. You can't blame gwent for that.
Besides, if you have to mention hearthstone, no one asks to stack the 100 gold for 30 wins ( 10 per 3) to the next day. Because you really don't finish them most of the time. The same is true for your stacking suggestion.

I think that the daily challange doesn't stack is not the problem if the rewards you get is based on the players level.

Lackot;n8719930 said:
Hello guys, I dont agree with you two because I've been playing about 8-10 hours per day or more (I have time right now) and its not fair if you get the same rewards than me.

But, I have an idea to solve this:

You can get new rewards every 24 hours but you dont lose them until 48 hours, so, if you want to play more on weekends, you can do it and get all the rewards :)

The grind shouldn't be rewarded at all. If you want to play 10 hours a day, it's your right if you are enjoying the gameplay and have plenty of free time. The system when after a few days you return and you have some boost is fare and also encourages people with few free days to return and play. There is something definitely for developers to take into account.

I think that you are missing something when comparing gwent to heartstone, the rewards in heartstone are most of the time quite ridiculous and take as much time to get, i am pretty sure that cards wise you would get the same amount of cards by playing 2hours once every 3 days in both games, but since there are tons of useless cards in heartstone and that the chances of getting something that would synergise with your current deck(s) is so low, you actually get better value, even if you miss two dailies and only play 2hours of gwent every 3 days.

Last edited:
To add actual numbers to my reasoning : you can get either 40 60 and 10, given how much 40 quests there are (7/12) and the fact that only two quests can give you 100 gold (or a pack) (with one 50g quest and two 60 gold quests) the medium is about 60 which is less than a card, multiplying that by 3 makes you get around 180 gold (which is less than two decks) on the 3 days, where as in gwent the odds are you will get two kegs and a half (counting ore) :D

Chkoupi;n8789600 said:
I think that you are missing something when comparing gwent to heartstone, the rewards in heartstone are most of the time quite ridiculous and take as much time to get, i am pretty sure that cards wise you would get the same amount of cards by playing 2hours once every 3 days in both games, but since there are tons of useless cards in heartstone and that the chances of getting something that would synergise with your current deck(s) is so low, you actually get better value, even if you miss two dailies and only play 2hours of gwent every 3 days.

Chkoupi;n8789670 said:
To add actual numbers to my reasoning : you can get either 40 60 and 10, given how much 40 quests there are (7/12) and the fact that only two quests can give you 100 gold (or a pack) (with one 50g quest and two 60 gold quests) the medium is about 60 which is less than a card, multiplying that by 3 makes you get around 180 gold (which is less than two decks) on the 3 days, where as in gwent the odds are you will get two kegs and a half (counting ore) :D

You seem to be missing the forest for the trees. Let alone the fact you claim that HS has useless cards while playing a game which has 3 different designs for the SAME CARD you are trying to rationalize the current system by comparing it to some arbitrary numbers.
Here's the deal, all your math is meaningless, the amount of gold a quest rewards in hearthstone is so meaningless to this game i don't think you can comprehend the magnitude.

Bottom line this is the scenario: I play an hour and i win 5 rounds, next day i come back to the game and i have to start over.
WHY ARE YOU AGAINST ME CONTINUING MY DAILY QUEST? How exactly does it hurt you that i can win another round the next day and get 100 gold for it?

Because the whole daily reward system's point is to incentivise people to log in daily, whether you think this is a good idea or not, that's what CDPR think and unless you have strong proofs that other ones work better i do not think that they will change it. And at the same time they do not want to force you to grind too much to have some kind of reward, but still allow you to get decent rewards. Do not forget that tons of games only give you a reward for logging in each day, and some other games only have daily quests that allow you to advance, and those games aren't necessarily any worse or better than the others. I still think that 3 games won or 6 games lost is fairly easy to get daily. Worst case scenario they would not reset your dailies if you don't go past the first tier, but having two tiers cumulate 3 times over 3 days is completely unfair for other people that take some of their time to log in daily to get those cards. The correct reaction to "oh noes i'm not getting enough rewards because i don't play enough" is simply "well try to take some more of your time to play enough and get the rewards you consider as enough" from me, we all have our own lives and we all have decisions to make, if you decide to do something else than play gwent well that's your life and you are master of it, but assume the consequences of your choice, and don't go full caps when people have different opinions on the matter. You are not the only one that can feel that something is unfair, and doing the changes you talked about will actually make a lot of people think that their daily log ins have lost A LOT of their rewarding power because of the change you are asking for

And you didn't counter any of my arguments about heartstone vs gwent there are three different designs for 2 cards only, and i'm pretty sure that the odds of getting one of those three designs were 1/3 of other cards and the fact that we're getting tons of reaver hunters is a bug. Meanwhile in Heartstone you have lots of different pack types that 99% of the time only synergize with cards of that same card type but since you're not going to get enough gold by the time the event ends you will probably not be able to make even half a decent day with cards of that event. Gwent doesn't have that, also you get 4 gold and 6 silver cards on the base decks and still get silver and gold cards at a decent rate where as in heartstone you don't get any legendary card unless you pay shittons of packs.

The current system is neither casual nor hardcore freindly. You have the problem that you can not do all the daylies and I have the problem that after i get that last batch of ore there is really nothing that keeps me going.

They should make repeatable daylies or at least always reward every second win with those 15scrap/ore/dust or card.

Suggesting that your round wins (for rewards) only reset if you've gone past the initial 6. I find that if I don't have enough time to completely dedicate to getting 6 wins, I'll often not play at all, because even though the 6 wins can be counted as a bonus on daily quests, it still can feel like wasted time.

I also think that this could push players into going for the 6 + 12 = 18 wins too. For example, if you only get bulk game time once every 3 days you might do 2 wins on day one , 2 wins on day two, 2 wins on day three, then push all the way to the next 12 wins because you've got the time. This is opposed to essentially doing 0 wins, 0 wins, then 6 wins.

Top Bottom