daily rewards need to stack

+
daily rewards need to stack

having to play for ~2 hours every day to get your rewards is a bit inconvenient. if you find yourself without time to play, or has to work late during the day, you miss the whole rewards; and that feels a bit frustrating if you're building your collection - especially for people who don't buy many kegs.

most other games let their rewards stack for a couple of days; using hearthstone as an example, your daily quests stack for three days - that, to me, is more than ideal.

i suggest a similar thing for gwent; as i mentioned above, missing a day of rewards feels pretty bad, and that should happen often enough to build up some frustration; especially when it already takes around two hours to get the bulk of them

(i'm talking about tier 1 and 2, of course)

I made a thread regarding this topic aswell a while ago and yes there are situations for people who don't have much time to play where the current system would seem unfair.

Hello guys, I dont agree with you two because I've been playing about 8-10 hours per day or more (I have time right now) and its not fair if you get the same rewards than me.

But, I have an idea to solve this:

You can get new rewards every 24 hours but you dont lose them until 48 hours, so, if you want to play more on weekends, you can do it and get all the rewards :)

I suppose there could be a way to let yoru stack first 6 rounds for quest (quest does not reset) for as many days you like.
But if we get 6 rounds it will reset.
18 rounds is not exacly casual gaming, so no need to carry on for it.
Not sure how many plaers have problem with no time for 6 rounds a day.

Pls do not reset the daily achievement for winning 6 rounds every day.

Dear CDP Red, i have only one issue with the game.
It takes too long (for a casual player) to win 6 rounds and get a keg. Its great to be given the opportunity to get a free keg every day, i appreciate that. But i would also like to not have to do it in a day. Sometimes its easy, yes, but other days it takes too long. And thats frustrating. I dont even need a free keg every day. I do not want to progess with the same speed than 'not-Casual-players'. I'd like a keg every second day, somtimes a day when i have enough time. But winning 6 rounds could easily take 45 Minutes. 2 Wins, 2 Losses (with one round won) could take some time.
So would it be an option to NOT reset this first 'Win 6 rounds' achievement?
Maybe no one here understands this, because people with forum activity spend more time with the game (which i also do some days). In other F2P Games i can log in every 2 or 3 days, complete daily quests and it even takes less time. And yes, true, whoever has less time usually has more money ;-), that i certainly will spend on this game from time to time. But when there are 4 days in a row where i do not have an hour to spend on Gwent (with a bad deck it maybe takes more than 4 games to get the keg), its frustrating to get no F2P reward at all.

I get you, but most people can spare the 1hr a day for the keg, but they are not going to keep it because a very small amount of people can do it. Also it is not CDPR's fault that you can't spare 1hr for 4 days, sorry if I come of like a bit of a harda**.

Ya... I want to be nice here but this is a big ask. The vast majority of people can get those six rounds, they even changed it in Closed Beta from 3 wins to six rounds for this exact reason and its great. Honestly this is more on you not the game.

CaptainGen;n8723180 said:
But when there are 4 days in a row where i do not have an hour to spend on Gwent (with a bad deck it maybe takes more than 4 games to get the keg), its frustrating to get no F2P reward at all.

Also this... that is TOTALLY on you. To get rewards in a Free to Play game you need to you know... play.

You have to consider that we are in the open-beta currently and CDProject wants the people to play a lot. However, I can imagine that it may be a problem if you are not really good at the game and you need about +-12 games for the reward.

Yes, of course, its on me. But that argument seems a little bit too random. The thing is, im not asking for more free stuff, more legendaries etc. Making the '6 rounds win=keg' achievement not resetting if you only made 4 in a day harms no one. I even get less kegs then all of you do. So i cannot see the point in 'Its not CDPs fault'. Its even not a fault. Just a thing that could even help casuals and make playing only 2 or 3 Games more rewarding. Without harming anyone, cause hardcore players can grind more than one keg a day easily.

I'll just see if its still fun in a few weeks, if i stick to it or not. At least , i rly like the open beta changes. Still not sure about motivation in few weeks.

A tablet version would easily solve this problem for me. But this is another story, and, hopefully, will come one day.

I do get you, but even casuals can spare 3-5 games a day for the keg, and yes there is a mobile game in the works which I too am looking forward too.

It would be ok if quests for 6 rounds will not reset untill done.
It will not create any more gold in game, cant be abuse.
If someoe can just log for 1-2 games a day, or just play during comuniting, that is cool.
Keeping in casual gamers is good, since they are more likekly to spend some cash.

Lackot;n8719930 said:
Hello guys, I dont agree with you two because I've been playing about 8-10 hours per day or more (I have time right now) and its not fair if you get the same rewards than me.

so the majority of people should miss the bulk of the rewards because you have too much free time..?

felixsylvaris;n8720440 said:
18 rounds is not exacly casual gaming, so no need to carry on for it.

2h a day is pretty casual to me... and that's how long it takes me to get the second tier

the point is not for people who don't have 2 hours to play, is pushing people to log in every day to get the rewards.
there's a reason why every other game stacks their daily rewards, and so far i've seen no reasoning against it other than "because not"

Last edited:
It sounds like you're asking that if you haven't hit the minimum threshold of 6 rounds won for the daily keg, you'd prefer it hold the wins you have (lets say 2) instead of resetting the count back to 0.

CaptainGen;n8723180 said:
And yes, true, whoever has less time usually has more money ;-)
I already dislike you based on your attitude. Dont complain for lack of time to get free stuff on free game.

What he's suggesting is actually a win-win situation. CDPR doesn't lose casual players who might be profitable in future, and casual players get to enjoy the game better

I wouldn't mind them not stacking IF they allowed each person's daily reset to occur depending on their timezone. I have no idea why my "daily" resets during peak playing time.

Why, the daily quests are designed to keep the casual players (as well as those who have not yet decided whether they should play the game seriously) online and finish a couple of games. To encourage them (or us) keep playing. I don't think removing or loosening this (by making the deadline longer) is a win-win situation, since it decreases our motivation -- actually it can be a lose- lose situation, say we don't play the game as long and CDPR don't have that many players who plays a lot.

QESiriusWolf;n8738520 said:
I don't think removing or loosening this (by making the deadline longer) is a win-win situation, since it decreases our motivation -- actually it can be a lose- lose situation, say we don't play the game as long and CDPR don't have that many players who plays a lot.

PackingMoney;n8723510 said:
I get you, but most people can spare the 1hr a day for the keg, but they are not going to keep it because a very small amount of people can do it. Also it is not CDPR's fault that you can't spare 1hr for 4 days, sorry if I come of like a bit of a harda**.

again, it's not about a person who can only play once every 5 weeks, we're talking about people who have responsibilities. sometimes you go away for the weekend, sometimes a child get sick, sometimes you have to stay late for work; and if the game punishes you for that, it becomes frustrating.

the system in hearthstone, for example, allows you to make up for the day you missed. if you miss one day, that quest will stay to the next, and you'll get a new one. so instead of doing 2 wins on monday and 2 wins on tuesday, you do all 4 wins on tuesday without missing anything.

no reward system should punish people for having an unforeseen circumstance outside the game; otherwise you'll alienate your playerbase.

again, for the people who seem unable to comprehend: it isn't about giving people rewards for not playing, it's about letting them make up for the day they missed.

Moridin2244;n8723880 said:
Ya... I want to be nice here but this is a big ask. The vast majority of people can get those six rounds, they even changed it in Closed Beta from 3 wins to six rounds for this exact reason and its great. Honestly this is more on you not the game.

something that every other game in the genre does is a big ask..?

Last edited:
Top Bottom