Daily rewards reset time?

+

myc24

Forum regular
Daily rewards reset time?

What time exactly do the daily rewards progress reset? Because several times ive had it reset right in the middle of progress right in the middle of the day. This is particulary annoying to me because I dont have the time and sit and play for long hours. Just today, on the 6 rd one I needed just two more rounds, lost a game with one round winn and seen instead of it going 1 more needed it just freakn reset. And of course I didnt have the time to sit and play a few more games, so i got screwed. This has happen more than once. I realize its only beta but theres no time givin for anyone to know when it chooses to reset. I figured sometime early in the morning or maybe right after midnight but for me that doesnt seem to be the case.

It's 8 PM EST for me right now. So whatever that is for you. Once you know what it is, you can plan accordingly because it's the same time every day.

myc24

Forum regular
Thanks for the answers,, knowing this will help. That time makes sense being it was after 8 when I noticed this happening. 8pm est seems like a pretty strange time. I wonder what the reasoning behind this is?

myc24;n8258910 said:
Thanks for the answers,, knowing this will help. That time makes sense being it was after 8 when I noticed this happening. 8pm est seems like a pretty strange time. I wonder what the reasoning behind this is?

Well, it's not 8 PM for everyone around the world. The devs are using GMT 0:00 as the transition to the next day.

4RM3D;n8259000 said:
Well, it's not 8 PM for everyone around the world. The devs are using GMT 0:00 as the transition to the next day.

"The whole world takes it's time from Greenwich, but Greenwich, they say, takes it's time from Admiral Boom." - Bert

MonsterAttack;n8268970 said:
That's weird its 7PM EST for me

Used to be 7pm Eastern, until 'Merrica decided that even after inventing Daylight Savings Time, they didn't want to follow the rules, so until Europe caught up, it was 8pm EDT, and when they got to Daylight Savings, it went be back to 7pm EDT.

US was March 12th and Europe was March 26th. So it should be 7pm EDT now.

frbfree;n8266420 said:
"The whole world takes it's time from Greenwich, but Greenwich, they say, takes it's time from Admiral Boom." - Bert

Well, geographically speaking, Greenwich is the center of the world. Sits right on Prime Meridian.

So its equally bias to all time regions.

00:00 GMT. Got me confused when the UK went to daylight savings time (DST) and I was expecting a reset at midnight and it didn't happen until 01:00. Then I realised the clocks had gone forward an hour and the game was working to pre-DST.

frbfree;n8269600 said:
Used to be 7pm Eastern, until 'Merrica decided that even after inventing Daylight Savings Time, they didn't want to follow the rules, so until Europe caught up, it was 8pm EDT, and when they got to Daylight Savings, it went be back to 7pm EDT.

US was March 12th and Europe was March 26th. So it should be 7pm EDT now.

US Eastern should be 7pm EST (Nov - Mar) and 8pm EDT (Mar - Nov).

265feral;n8272350 said:
00:00 GMT. Got me confused when the UK went to daylight savings time (DST) and I was expecting a reset at midnight and it didn't happen until 01:00. Then I realised the clocks had gone forward an hour and the game was working to pre-DST.

GMT doesn't shift, as it is the base. Countries along the Prime Meridian may shift (like UK which is GMT in winter and GMT +1 in summer) but GMT itself does not experience Daylight savings time changes.

5PM PST (US time zone) How do I know this? Because I was in the middle of completing my last win for the daily and it reset one minute after -_-

I now require a new mouse.

12:00 AM, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) -- so, whatever you are plus or minus that when you set your time on your computer. For instance, Eastern Standard time in the US is "-5", so 8 pm.

Top Bottom