Dammit, All I want to say is Dammit!

+

rrc

Forum veteran
Damnit is a mandatory taunt. I don't know the logic behind removing it, but it was kind of unique and most appropriate taunt in many cases.

If I play a wrong card (accidental misclick) or play a card in the wrong row or simply frustrated that the game doesn't go according to my plans, all I want to say is 'Damnit!'

No other taunt can replace Damnit. "You are going down", "Watch this" kind of seems redundant. One of that should be replaced with Damnit (or just add it damnit). If we are going to add Damnit on top of the six available taunts, we should also have "Sorry".

Please CDPR, bring back Damnit taunt. It's unique and most often used (at least by me) and I miss it dearly. If you have to replace an existing one, replace one of "You are going down" or "Watch this".

+20!!!

I want to say "dammit" too if I know I'm going to lose and "sorry" if I'm playing against a newcomer with an starter deck.

Please CDPR add these two commands if you can... : (

please, please, please!

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

Guest 4344268

Also upvotes for "dammit" and "sorry." (I'm Canadian, so the latter would definitely come in handy.)

• RED Point
Agreed. There should also be a hello emote. I am tired of not having a proper, friendly one.

Last edited:
  • RED Point
Top Bottom