Dana and Harmony Questions/ Possible Glitches

+

DRK3

Forum veteran
Hi, not sure if i should have created a thread just to ask these questions, but i couldnt find any where it was appropriate to put them. Any mod, feel free to merge this with another existing thread.

So, im not exactly a big Scoia player, its my least played faction, but i really like Dana.

Already tried Harmony decks, that allowed to play 10+ provision cards, but i decided to try an elf deck with her. I know its kinda incompatible, since i wanted to put as many elves as possible, and at the same time, put different categories. My choice was because Eldain, Fila, Brouver and Eithne dont allow to put one extra unit on board, and already did Fran Mastery.

So, i did a deck with following categories: Human, Dwarf, Elf, Dryad, Beast, Dragon, Organic, Alchemy. I should be able to pull 8 provision cards with Leader, but it only allows me to pull 6 prov.

Do only units count to increase Dana's ability counter? Because i read somewhere that crimes count, so by that logic any specials or artefacts should also count.

Another problem, maybe its a glitch - the Dragon i put is Myrgtabbrake. I tried it on a different deck, with Harmony units and when i played it, it didnt trigger Harmony (and it was definitely the only dragon). My suspicion is that Myrgtabbrake is glitched and doesnt count for Harmony and Dana's categories count.
Glitch - Dragon not triggering Harmony.jpg

Can someone please explain?

Unless I'm mistaken, both Dana and Harmony only count Scoia'tael cards. Myrgtabrakke is a Neutral, and so probably is one of your other unique category cards.

rrc

Forum veteran
Hi, not sure if i should have created a thread just to ask these questions, but i couldnt find any where it was appropriate to put them. Any mod, feel free to merge this with another existing thread.

So, im not exactly a big Scoia player, its my least played faction, but i really like Dana.

Already tried Harmony decks, that allowed to play 10+ provision cards, but i decided to try an elf deck with her. I know its kinda incompatible, since i wanted to put as many elves as possible, and at the same time, put different categories. My choice was because Eldain, Fila, Brouver and Eithne dont allow to put one extra unit on board, and already did Fran Mastery.

So, i did a deck with following categories: Human, Dwarf, Elf, Dryad, Beast, Dragon, Organic, Alchemy. I should be able to pull 8 provision cards with Leader, but it only allows me to pull 6 prov.

Do only units count to increase Dana's ability counter? Because i read somewhere that crimes count, so by that logic any specials or artefacts should also count.

Another problem, maybe its a glitch - the Dragon i put is Myrgtabbrake. I tried it on a different deck, with Harmony units and when i played it, it didnt trigger Harmony (and it was definitely the only dragon). My suspicion is that Myrgtabbrake is glitched and doesnt count for Harmony and Dana's categories count.
View attachment 11012258

Can someone please explain?
As Drac mentioned, Dana only works with ST. I can understand your confusion "but Calanthe doesn't have any restriction in deck building and can draw any card without any restriction, Dana should have at least some flexibility in the cards category she adds". I can understand your confusion.

But she is an ST leader, so, the restrictions apply. All categories you add should also come from ST. The 13 unique categories are:
Elf (Avallach and Sage doesn't count)
Dwarf (Cleaver doesn't count)
Human (Yes, you know now.. only Pavko, Milva, and Hawker humans)
Dryad
Beast (Only Panther counts)
Treant
Alchemy (Only runestone counts)
Gnome
Dragon (Only Saskia and Seasenthesis count)
Traps
Tactics (only the sh*ttiest of the ST tactics are counted)
Crime (only Novigradian Justice counted)
Nature

Have fun getting beaten to hell by NR, SY, and NG!

DRK3

Forum veteran
Ahh, now it makes sense, thanks to both of you who cleared my confusion. I think my organic was lacerate, and the dragon is myrgtabbrake, so those were the 2 that didnt count (i actually put that dragon specifically to increase Dana's counter, since it's 8 points for 8 prov, while Saskia is 8pts for 10 provisions, but i guess i'll remove it now.

And i've actually had a lot of success with this deck, even only pulling 6prov cards. Its a very unusual deck, but i can usually get +12pt Milva, +14pt Isengrim and some deadly lacerates and full row boosting with Zoltan Scoundrel.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
Ahh, now it makes sense, thanks to both of you who cleared my confusion. I think my organic was lacerate, and the dragon is myrgtabbrake, so those were the 2 that didnt count (i actually put that dragon specifically to increase Dana's counter, since it's 8 points for 8 prov, while Saskia is 8pts for 10 provisions, but i guess i'll remove it now.

And i've actually had a lot of success with this deck, even only pulling 6prov cards. Its a very unusual deck, but i can usually get +12pt Milva, +14pt Isengrim and some deadly lacerates and full row boosting with Zoltan Scoundrel.
Wow! Sounds like your "usual unusual" deck:beer::p!
Would love to play against it in a friendly game!

I think you meant Crushing Trap by the 6P card. It is the salvation for ST. GL DRK3!

Top Bottom