Dandelion not working?

+
Dandelion not working?

I was toying around with Dandelion today in my PFI deck and found it does not work at all. Yes it says it does not target spawned creatures so I wouldn't expect it to act on the copy spawned by a PFI. But what's even more puzzling, my already played Priscilla didn't get a +2 strength either, nor did any of my opponents units get +1. Am I missing something or is this card broken?

That's strange. I havent used it myself but the videos I saw where Dandelion was used it buffed every non-gold unit AFTER dandelion was used by 2 and those of their opponents by 1.

milosh69;n7548110 said:
my already played Priscilla didn't get a +2 strength either, nor did any of my opponents units get +1. Am I missing something or is this card broken?

From what you have just said, its sounds like you had played dandelion after you played Priscilla, which would not result in her getting +2.
Dandelion needs to be played first, so any subsequent units get the buff.

Lim3zer0;n7549170 said:
From what you have just said, its sounds like you had played dandelion after you played Priscilla, which would not result in her getting +2.
Dandelion needs to be played first, so any subsequent units get the buff.
oh lol, well the devil lies in the details. I've misunderstood the text and thought it acts on all played cards when I play it. Okay got it, thanks ;)

Him and Savage Bear can be confusing, I read not affecting spawned units as units already on the field (Which is what it is)
They probably need a few corrections in their text

Be fair to the guy, the wording on some cardsis weird. I thought Dandelion worked on all units on the board when I first read it. Sadly, with the way it actually works, it doesnt fit my deck now :/ I like Dandelion tho

Tamacountry13;n7550090 said:
Him and Savage Bear can be confusing, I read not affecting spawned units as units already on the field (Which is what it is)
They probably need a few corrections in their text
So I misunderstood two things about this card, by "spawned" it means units already played but it will work on Foglets or PFI copy spawns when I play it after I've played Dandelion? I Should've made a test run against AI...

Tamacountry13;n7550090 said:

Actually, not affecting Spawned units is for things like Shadow (spawned by O'Dimm). Any card that says "spawn <this>" for its card text. Botchling and Lubberkin, for example, do not get Dandelion's bonus, nor are they damaged by Savage Bear.

Oddly, with PFI both units do get Dandelion's bonus; because the Infantry enters, gets buffed to 5, then doubles (and the double is 5 as well since it is a copy).

Treamayne;n7550500 said:
Actually, not affecting Spawned units is for things like Shadow (spawned by O'Dimm). Any card that says "spawn <this>" for its card text. Botchling and Lubberkin, for example, do not get Dandelion's bonus, nor are they damaged by Savage Bear.

Oddly, with PFI both units do get Dandelion's bonus; because the Infantry enters, gets buffed to 5, then doubles (and the double is 5 as well since it is a copy).
Well dang is he complicated then lol, Haven't had much experience with him so I just presumed that's how it works. Thanks for the correction

Tamacountry13;n7550690 said:
Well dang is he complicated then lol, Haven't had much experience with him so I just presumed that's how it works. Thanks for the correction

no worries.I have him in two decks right now. As I think I said in another post, since I play casual only I try to use cards I don't see others using; both to find bugs (if any) and answer questions like this.

Top Bottom