Dark Horse and CD Projekt Red Launch ‘Witcher’ Collectibles

+
Hello fellow Witcher fans,

Hope someone can help me. I am a little confused. Are these statues out already? (Europe, specifically the Netherlands).

I would love to add these to my collection, but have trouble finding them at the usual places where I order my gaming merch.
I see some people here are already receiving theirs, and I just hope they will not be sold out by the time I get the chance to order them.

Is there any official release date for these, or any good place to pre order (Europe, NL)? Thanks.

Looks like CDPR is doing a new line of statues in the Dark Horse series: Geralt with Ursine Armor, Dandelion, and Shani.

Definitely going to pick up the last two, maybe even the second Geralt as well.

Rafal_Jaki

Any chance of us getting a Philippa Eilhart or Priscilla statue at some point as well?

I just went to the TFAW website and the Dandelion statue has been delayed yet again till March 14. Is this typical for Dark Horse figurines to be like this? All of the Witcher ones have been delayed, and Dandelion, which was supposed to be out months ago, has been pushed back more and more. It was end of Feb a few days ago.

Top Bottom