Dark Horse and CD Projekt Red Launch ‘Witcher’ Collectibles

+
Gilthoniel;n6870230 said:
Love the setup Medy :) I I prepared my shelf for the statues too

Gilthoniel;n6870230 said:
Love the setup Medy :) I I prepared my shelf for the statues too

woot I need the 2 amuletts from ciri & yen , also what are these posters... looks like
cloth. Art is crazy good ... So much better than my ripped out pages from the World of witcher artbook xD ..I need links to all of this ASAP pls xD

Last edited:
Medy89;n6872470 said:
woot I need the 2 amuletts from ciri & yen , also what are these posters... looks like
cloth. Art is crazy good ... So much better than my ripped out pages from the World of witcher artbook xD ..I need links to all of this ASAP pls xD

The pendands you can buy on ebay or etsy - there are plenty of versions of those.

The prints are actually original artworks by Niki Vazsi printed as canvas by a local printing company. :)

Medy89;n6861490 said:
According to a reddit post , the bend sword hilt(Geralt Figure) made it into production .... real shame ,though overall still good looking
https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/com...pr&sh=57ce969e

Medy89;n6861490 said:
According to a reddit post , the bend sword hilt(Geralt Figure) made it into production .... real shame ,though overall still good looking
https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/com...pr&sh=57ce969e

I got mine from DH 2 days ago, and i can confirm that the bend hilt is there and its really annoying, but its a softer material so you can move it in each direction which makes a it a little bit better, but still you cant fix it 100% as the other end of the hilt under Geralt's hand enters at another angle as it comes out at the top of his hand. Apart from this the statue is okay/decent. Now just have to wait next year Q3 to get my Prime 1 Statue of him :D

Gilthoniel;n6873770 said:
The pendands you can buy on ebay or etsy - there are plenty of versions of those.

The prints are actually original artworks by Niki Vazsi printed as canvas by a local printing company. :)

Gilthoniel;n6873770 said:

Thanks , but I couldnt find anything on google nor devianart by typing in "Niki Vazsi" .... Where can I find pictures of hers? PLSSS^^ ...

On a side note Amazon noticed me that "Sry but we couldnt ship your item yet , we are trying to aquire it , but its not certain we will" .......NoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOO !!!! xD

Wtf I hope this is a joke & the package will come soon ;(((( ....

Last edited:
So how does it look @Rafal_Jaki , did the first 2 figures sell well enough ? Looks good to me , since Amazon apperently cant even deliver mine =P ..
#MoreFigures # GiveUsAllTheCharacters xD

--- Updated 05-11-16, 20:08 ---

Rafal_Jaki;n3125252 said:
Cannot confirm anything because this depends on the sales figures for the current ones - if we would do another the list would most likely involve - Dandelion, Shani and another master witcher armor for Geralt.

So how does it look @Rafal_Jaki , did the first 2 figures sell well enough ? Looks good to me , since Amazon apperently cant even deliver mine =P ..

#MoreFigures # GiveUsAllTheCharacters xD & Monsters Too xD

Last edited:
hmm I'm confused fans already posting photos of all statues:

Gilthoniel;n6902690 said:
hmm I'm confused fans already posting photos of all statues:

Weird! I've got Triss and Geralt but the others aren't released as of yet as far as I know, unless they're promo's? Although I've seen a Triss Review Vid on YouTube posted 3 weeks ago! o_O

yes saw this as well .... wtf is going on xD ... apperantly some got sold already((@ comic con ) ... while I struggle to get even Geralt & Triss in germany ( they are either overpriced or not available ( amazon.de where I ordered ) -.- ..... getting crazy over here xD .... also other shops ( not overpriced , like space figuren.de have no clue at all when they get figures ) ..... someone make it available for me pls xD... Its very frustrating xD ... the wait is making me crazy

Last edited:
ImLittleSpoons;n6905270 said:
Weird! I've got Triss and Geralt but the others aren't released as of yet as far as I know, unless they're promo's? Although I've seen a Triss Review Vid on YouTube posted 3 weeks ago! o_O

Have you looked at www.gamerabilia.co.uk? Thats where I got mine and got them in time to do my YouTube review as it was dispatched on the day of release! (in the UK that is) but they have a super accurate pre-order date if you want the others faster :D

Last edited:
seems good to me(normal price) ... even get free shpping to germany... guess Ill order there ;) thx

Edit : free uk shipping my bad...

Last edited:
Medy89;n6906600 said:
seems good to me(normal price) ... even get free shpping to germany... guess Ill order there ;) thx

Edit : free uk shipping my bad...

No problem at all! Hope you get them all! I had previously preordered from Amazon, but it seemed to have some crazy release dates for Geralt and Triss! (think it was like December!) then it changed and they were all about £10 more expemsive! So I cancelled and Gamerabillia since they released the same day as the Dark Horse website, fingers crossed we see Anna Henrietta, Syanna, the Baron and the Crones next, eh? :p

ImLittleSpoons;n6906720 said:
No problem at all! Hope you get them all! I had previously preordered from Amazon, but it seemed to have some crazy release dates for Geralt and Triss! (think it was like December!) then it changed and they were all about £10 more expemsive! So I cancelled and Gamerabillia since they released the same day as the Dark Horse website, fingers crossed we see Anna Henrietta, Syanna, the Baron and the Crones next, eh? :p

ImLittleSpoons;n6906720 said:

xD ... I have abit of a different wishlist priority wise , as I would go with main characters first that can put up a fight or wield a sword like(Gaunter Odimm / Olgierd Regis / Shani // so we have nice main cast from hos and baw) after that I would go for those support characters ... monster wise I would kill for a leshen & fiend statue

I guess throwing in some more characters like/ sianna / anna / baron / jhonny later would be cool ... but I would feel like that it wouldnt be right to start with these. ( also honestly the main cast of main game and expansions would suffice for me ) ...

Dont know if you read , but rafal jaki said it would be likely that shani & dandelion will follow as well a different version of geralt if sales are good...

Last edited:
Medy89;n6906860 said:
xD ... I have abit of a different wishlist priority wise , as I would go with main characters first that can put up a fight or wield a sword like(Gaunter Odimm / Olgierd Regis / Shani // so we have nice main cast from hos and baw) after that I would go for those support characters ... monster wise I would kill for a leshen & fiend statue

I guess throwing in some more characters like/ sianna / anna / baron / jhonny later would be cool ... but I would feel like that it wouldnt be right to start with these. ( also honestly the main cast of main game and expansions would suffice for me ) ...

Dont know if you read , but rafal jaki said it would be likely that shani & dandelion will follow as well a different version of geralt if sales are good...

Medy89;n6906860 said:

^^^^ This! All of this! I forgot about the monsters, a Leshen would be AMAZING!! :O

I agree! There is so much room for more characters to appear! I hope they make Shani dressed like she was in "Dead Man's Party" :D

ImLittleSpoons;n6907470 said:
^^^^ This! All of this! I forgot about the monsters, a Leshen would be AMAZING!! :O

I agree! There is so much room for more characters to appear! I hope they make Shani dressed like she was in "Dead Man's Party" :D

ImLittleSpoons;n6907470 said:

Lets hope they sell well enough :D ... so we get more ;) .... Will definetly buy all 5 & more (if more are coming ) ;)

ImLittleSpoons;n6942820 said:
Yeah! I've never been a HUGE fan of Funko, but anyone who's anyone seems to get a series of them, so that's good!

Fingers crossed we get some jewellery and replicas soon! :D

guess who was knocking at my door :D

Top Bottom