Dark Horse and CD Projekt Red Launch ‘Witcher’ Collectibles

+
So I got the first couple of figures & decided to make proper showcase videos for them , to show my love & support .
Here is the first of the 5(to be officially released tommorrow on my channel ) ... Ciri , Yen & Triss coming later this week ... havent managed to get a hold of Eredin yet though...

Last edited:
Gilthoniel;n6993790 said:
Great vid - please do such vid for every statue :) Also how do you like Geralt statue? What is + and - ?

Gilthoniel;n6993790 said:
Great vid - please do such vid for every statue :) Also how do you like Geralt statue? What is + and - ?

will do one for every statue ;) ... next one is coming tommorow I think. Im actually really happy how the 4 I got so far they turned out. I expected less. Makes me feel actually alot better for not being able to afford the 1000 euro prime 1 statues. Though I still would love to have a chance making videos for these as well ;).

Medy89;n7004070 said:
will do one for every statue ;) ... next one is coming tommorow I think. Im actually really happy how the 4 I got so far they turned out. I expected less. Makes me feel actually alot better for not being able to afford the 1000 euro prime 1 statues. Though I still would love to have a chance making videos for these as well ;).

Medy89;n7004070 said:

it feels so good to glance at them every day ;) .... I like them way more than the collectors edition statue xD

Love the all videos so far :) great work Medy - great that you got Yen and Ciri already. I've pre-ordered from local shop and they didn't arrive yet.

Gilthoniel;n7061010 said:
Love the all videos so far :) great work Medy - great that you got Yen and Ciri already. I've pre-ordered from local shop and they didn't arrive yet.

got lucky & got them quite early (game legends.de had some early stock. very limited... ) If I had discovered it a few days ealier I also would have gotten eredin already ... but well xD...

Last edited:
Medy89;n7062000 said:
got lucky & got them quite early (game legends.de had some early stock. very limited... ) If I had discovered it a few days ealier I also would have gotten eredin already ... but well xD...

Great display :) they look all great I have to say

TFAW keeps on pushing back the release date of the 2nd set! It was supposed to be Wednesday but now it's moved to Dec. 7!!! :(

marsnut;n7116840 said:
TFAW keeps on pushing back the release date of the 2nd set! It was supposed to be Wednesday but now it's moved to Dec. 7!!! :(

Yeah, I'm under she impression that Wednesday (7th Dec) is the day the others will be released, the most accurate date to go by is the Dark Horse website and retailers will generally follow. :D

ImLittleSpoons;n7116940 said:
Yeah, I'm under she impression that Wednesday (7th Dec) is the day the others will be released, the most accurate date to go by is the Dark Horse website and retailers will generally follow. :D

I asked a shop here in germany & they told me they have release sheduled for 15 december.

Medy89;n7171820 said:
I asked a shop here in germany & they told me they have release sheduled for 15 december.

Hey Medy! I find some retailers can vary, I think Amazon/Forbidden Planet had some dates like that, the closest date to the one shown on DH's website Is Gamerabillia, they had the same release date. :D

people are getting all statues these days - I've pre-ordered from the local shop and they will sending them probably early next year :(

Gilthoniel;n7200920 said:
people are getting all statues these days - I've pre-ordered from the local shop and they will sending them probably early next year :(

same here in germany

Mine is OTW from the US. But I noticed a few days ago that it is now available via EBGames Canada, Geralt in-store and Ciri online. I wish a list of merchants was made, as I suspect with shipping/currency/duty, it cost me more than if I bought it locally. I'm highly anticipating it and I hope more characters are made, but let us know where they will be sold!!

No Title

Well, Ciri arrived just in time for Christmas! She looks good, other the eyes look a bit off (she looks sleepy). Still much better than CE Geralt, lol. Here are them together. If DH makes Dandelion and Priscilla, that would be perfect and complete a row on my shelf. Some troubadour/trobairitz goodness, please? :)

Attachments

• photo92570.jpg
    photo92570.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 69
Top Bottom