Dark Mode Items question

+
Dark Mode Items question

Hello,

I am playing in dark mode, currently in Chapter 3.

Do the dark mode item diagrams disappear from your inventory after their respective sets are crafted and their quests are complete?

I somehow lost my Oathbreaker gauntlets and boots and can't find their crafting diagrams. I can always reload a previous save, but I did a few quests, so would prefer not to, unless the diagrams are supposed to vanish.

i have also played dark mode 3 times but my diagrams oathbraker did not disappear....
In dark mode kingslayers outfit is really hard one to make actually....u have to kill operator for bygone era quest...for dragon scale.
There also be bugged about these quests....just checkout in your inventory ...

You may have sold them? Once you've had the items crafted the diagrams aren't really useful...

Hey guys,

Thanks for your help.

I figured out what was causing the problem. It was the "Market price" mod. It is strange that the diagrams disappeared because I actually wasn't too fond of the bugs in the mod, so I removed it and reloaded a save file in which I never used that mod. Still, my diagrams went away in that unmodded save. I loaded my chapter 2 saves and even in those there were no dark mode diagrams! So strange.

Anyways, I just reloaded the save in which I had all my Oathbreaker items. I'll have to be careful not to loose them now. :p

Top Bottom