Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Teaser Trailer Released

+
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Teaser Trailer Released

Twentieth Century Fox have released the teaser trailer for the Matt Reeves-directed film Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, a follow-up to the critically acclaimed 2011 reboot. Featuring our first look at the footage from the film, check it out

A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.
Read more at

[video=youtube;h_9-3Fj3ZdI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_9-3Fj3ZdI#t=78[/video]

You know, for years now I have pondered wether some of the chavs around the area I live are in fact genetically modified chimps. I realise now that that would be an insult to GM chimps.

I've just seen the original one film and... that Tim Birton... thing... And when I even saw the trailers of Rise of the Planet of the Apes it felt so wrong to me that for one it was scientists that were to blame, and two that it was apes to blame for the downfall of humanity. Some people on the internets have suggested to me that there's hints in the original movies (in plural) to like some ape messiah that has something to do with this new reboot (which I've been keeping a distance with)... but doesn't that completely screw up the amazing thing that is the words of Charlton Heston in front of the remains of the Statue of Liberty? It was implied that it was wars that meant the downfall of humanity, that the time we were spending on killing each other we didn't make any progress and we gave time for the apes to evolve themselves and become more sophisticated while we became more and more barbaric.

Top Bottom