Dawner's nonsense

+
Dawner's nonsense

O hai, I've been lurking around here since gods know when but never decided to post anything(Dona, please don't kill me) because...well...erm...uh
Aaanyways, instead of being awesome and post amazing quality art stuff like everybody here does, I'll just spam you with my dumb doodles cuz that's how a Dawner rollssss/shot
These here are some crappy drawings of various TW 2 character as animal alter-egos as a result of the fabulously awesome pchat adventures I had with Dona and another good friend

Have a Foltest duck~

And a Henselt unicorn(was supposed to be a hog but then something magical happened and he ended up as a unicorn)~

Here be a Dethmold vulture

Roche-chinchilla and Iorveth-chinch-wait how did this get here

Wat-wat is dis, somebody take SAI away from me plz

No, vulturemold, you can't enjoy your ploughing tea 'cause Saskia won't allow it :<

Hahahaaaaaa... what a joke.

NOBODY MESSES WITH PHILLIPA OWLHART. NOBODY.

Cry me a ploughing river

That's all for now. I'm pretty sure I have some more lying around in folder but till then have these C:
there's a lot of vulturemold in here cause i like making him sufferrrr

Funny but Dethmold actually does remind of that specific bird for sure :D

Nice job Thank you for sharing :)

Yessss, Broia'tael invading the forums! \m/

Oh dear Melitele, I can never get enough of fluffy!Vulturemold. He's so adorable ♥

So much cute~
Vulturemolt is adorable, I want to pet him, hug him, and love him to death.

Don't freak out, but I've been lurking your tumblr from time to time and I absolutely love your "dumb doodles". :D

Aww, you guys make fuzzy vulturemold all happy~

I found some more doodles and these look like the last but I'll try to draw some moar :U
My tumblr is filled with various TW stuff since it's like the main place where I post all my mind-spew(most of which contains witchery things... no surprise there)

Coal for you again this year 'cause Santa doesn't give new wooden dildos to pricks :<

Now that's just rude, no wonder nobody likes you(hurhur this was drawn as a response to something on tumblr)

Oh hey, even your brother is more awesome than you... till he got an arrow to the knee er eye during the Thanedd coup. Oh well, you still suck anyway

Eeyup.

Aaand here we have a final proper lineup of these guys: there's Vulturemold, Unihenselt, Sile de Goatville, Philippa Owlhart, Geralt Wolf, Rochehund(and a little Foltest duck hidden somewhere :3), Iorvethfuchs and Letho/Serrit/Auckes Snake. Oh, and there's also a mini Saskia hovering above~

Then I drew them as cats...

...and as ponies(I am not interested in the show itself but it was requested on tumblr

Still have some more things to post so here we goooo

I totally like to think that Vernon has some adorable little puppy ears hidden under his headgear thing. Maybe he has a tail too. Anybody want to help me jump on him and strip him naked to find out?

Another pic where Verny is being his adorable lovable self.
I'm looking through some of the pics drawn last summer, lemme see what I can find around:

First drawing of everyone's favorite grumpy elf~

I legit have no idea what's going on here...

Geralt, what are you-
Nevermind.

No, Iorveth, they don't look good on you. Take them off. Now.

How am I supposed to explain this...

Well

Um

Uh

I give up. I ruin everything.

Kay, uh, let's go back to more recent stuff:

Suddenly... Vernon and Iorveth as fauns. I don't think I could possibly explain this either...

Oh Gods, finally someting more normal... well as normal as my art could possibly get :/

Oh well, this is the last of them... for now... till I can think of more dumb things to draw. Aw yea.

This last set is very good too.

My favorite is the one where Roche is chopping down the iorveth's tree.
I think is pretty representative of theirs realtionship.

The drawing style is called "Chibi", right ?
Or you just feel like drawing shorter characters ?

@jjavier Thank you C: Yep the style is called chibi thouh I really don't like it that much, heh

Recently finished some things sooo here:

Geralt you are drunk. What are you even doing

Colored version of that one Verny faun sketch I posted a while back. Guess I should probably doing a Iorveth counterpart soon

I love these, I already saved some of the older ones months ago, keep 'em coming! :)

Happy Letho looks much more lovable than his usual self and I'm quite sure you're right about Vernon having dog ears and tail. :D

I fucking love your drawings, wish i could draw that way. I can draw but only very realistic. I lol'd at letho :)

Suddenly... I am still alive.
A few days ago I got chased down by some nekkers, tripped over a branch, fell and then hit my head against a rock or something. Luckily I got away with only a few scratches but for some reason I can't draw abso-ploughing-lutely anything quality... so yeah.
No more late night strolls in the woods for me.

Aaanyways... For kicks and giggles, I recently started a silly blog for a ~~**very**~~ original OC of mine so the pics are from there. This is definitely not meant to be very serious or anything, heh.

It has Geralt in a dressssss~

Oh and thank you all, ilu so much~

Top Bottom