Dead Man's Party bug

+
Dead Man's Party bug

I can't get past the wedding because the halflings playing Gwent won't show up for me, and I can't skip the dang thing. I really wanna complete your amazing game CD Projekt, but I cant ;-;

I am having the exact same problem - can't proceed with the game until you release a patch or a savegame fix. please do so asap

same here. i think it might be because i've fought the damsel brothers before and that made the gwent player flee.

i've just reloaded much earlier save and speed played to this part. gwent players still not there at the begining of the party. geralt says something about "munchkins playing cards" but there are none.

---------- Updated at 08:40 PM ----------

i've deleted the game files and redownloaded and now everything works fine.

Reloading to the point where
Vlod first starts to follow you out of the crypt
seemed to work for me (PC).

PC with GoG Galaxy. Got the same problem, did all the activities and ended up at this empty table.

edit: Verifying game file integrity fixed it.

Last edited:
Can confirm, this is definitely an issue. Fortunately, verifying the game files seems to fix it. (Windows 7, GOG version of game.)

The DLC files have some update out of 1.11 that verify/repair fixed by updating the DLC's. Not a real issue but CDPR should be aware of this and inform the public accordingly. I think console users are having the most problem with this from what I read in @Witcher twitter channel.

Top Bottom