Dear CD PROJEKT , please add a "Pause when not in focus" or "running background when loss of focus" option.

+
Dear CD PROJEKT , please add a "Pause when not in focus" or "running background when loss of focus" option.

Because lack of this function, i only play witcher 3 less than two hours since first day release, i just can't endure seeing the pause screen and no game sound background every time i shortly alt tab to desktop.

Seriously, this is killing me , keep me away from the grand wither3's world, please, please FIX this!

...wait, what? So your problem is that the game pauses when you alt-tab out of it? Am I missing something here?

I'm pretty sure there's a line in either user.settings or rendering.ini that controls this. Not at home so I can't find it right now. In any case, no offense but this seems like a REALLY minor problem to have and is (rightly so) pretty low on the CDPR's priorities list.

well,still no solution,the bad news here: i found out that my gpu still running 99% percent when the pause menu appears,it's sad that they don't release the gpu resource.

I fail to understand why you would completely quit playing TW3 just because it's pausing while you're NOT playing. Just out of curiosity, is it because you have to hit ESC when you get back to it? Or because of the background sounds pausing too?
:youdontsay:

Top Bottom