Dear CD Projekt Red, Just some ideas/tweaks to add to your amazing game.

+
Not sure where to post this as I couldn't find the suggestion threads.

Just wanted to say I love your game and will be pumping hundreds of hours into the game. I know you have had a bumpy start, but so do most games these days, massive and incredibly complex and I dream of only having 1% of the talent you guys have.

Still, there are some issue and bugs with the game, that I am sure that you will sort out in time, so I am not going to talk about them as such, but I am going to give you some ideas that I think that need to be done to improve the game.

MAP ZOOMS OUT WHEN ON A VEHICLE.
Please for the love of God can you make the map zoom out when you are on a vehicle. The number of times of gone past the turning at 150mpg on a bike is unreal, leaving death and carnage at the corners of Night City. Being a street hooker now has additional risks... Me on a bike making a turning.

LOCK PERKS TO ATRIBUTE POINTS INVESTED (This is seriously important for me).
Please lock perks to the number of attribute points you have invested in that particular tree. This would make more sense and means that players have to think carefully about the character they want to make and where to invest their points. I use a knife every day when I am eating dinner, but that doesn't mean I am skilled at using a knife. To wield a knife properly for throwing, using in combat or even for surgery takes a lot of time and practice and confidence to do... And me just cutting up a sausage on my dinner plate is going to cut it, regardless of how many times I do it.

And this is what your attribute points represent, the time and effort you spent practicing that particular discipline and benefits to all perk trees within For example, reflexes should provide bonus to blades, pistols and rifles). Whilst, the perks are rewards for that time and effort with a particular tree.

It makes no sense at all that you can open level 20 perks and still only have 5 attribute points planted in particular discipline.

HOOKERS SHOULD BE HOOKERS
I got the cash, they needs the money... Not that I would, but the options should be there.

PLEASE LET ME ABANDON MISSIONS
Need to be able to remove unwanted missions and jobs from my journal... I am not interested in boxing, I don't want to box, I want to do something else... But then other people might like that... But I don't want a dozen beat jobs in my journal.

LOVE IS LOVE.
Just let the people decide who they want to be with. No need to lock characters in to being gay etc... Let people bang who they want to band... Use of toys is an option...

HAIR DRESSERS.
You know people are fickle about the hair and styles changing with the times.

LEVEL 50.... PLAY AGAIN (FUTURE CONTENT???)
Put in an option that when you reach level 50, you get the option to start the game again with you level 50 character... or a new one starting from the beginning. So the game is level 50 all the way through and everywhere is just as hard as everywhere else.

Not to mention you can your favourite look all the way through the game.

BUY CAR ICONS FOR THE MAP THAT CAN BE TURNED OFF.
I got the vehicle I want, I don't need a thousand icons the map telling when to buy vehicles. Also they share the the same icons as quest icons which gets annoying when I think, of look a mission... Then find out its scrap for sale.

JAPANESE MUSIC RADIO STATION (Future content)
It's cyberpunk... No Japanese music station? Apart from that really interesting song that hear coming from the buildings sometimes.

JOIN FACTIONS AND RANK (Future Content???)
Join the police force? A gang? Take your pick and rank up and become their leader or a significate figure. Hell Yes

MORE DESERT/LITTLE TOWNS (Future content???)
20x20 mile are of desert and explorable areas... I know, I know, I am dreaming, but what a dream.

VEHICLES HITTING WALLS AT 150 MPG EXPLODE.
Yeah, this would be fun and another reason to make the map zoom... It should all be about saving corner girls.

These are some of things I can think of at the moment.... I am sure other people can find other interesting stuff to add or tweeks that need fixing.

Top Bottom