Dear CD Projekt Red, let's talk about shotguns.

+
So should pistols be removed from Cyberpunk2077 because they are "militarily ineffective", or should they be made to be as good as they could possibly be, along with every other weapon in the game? :shrug:

In the Lifepath trailer we did see V use a pistol that blew a heavy armored Militech soldier head off who was also was wearing a protective headgear. We also saw V pistol whip an another heavy armored Militech soldier to death. So, pistols are already pretty powerful weapons from what we saw. I think that was a malorion pistol that V was using.

In the Lifepath trailer we did see V use a pistol that blew a heavy armored Militech soldier head off who was also was wearing a protective headgear. We also saw V pistol whip an another heavy armored Militech soldier to death. So, pistols are already pretty powerful weapons from what we saw. I think that was a malorion pistol that V was using.
Yes and this is a good thing. I'm happy so far that what we have seen so far seems to imply that all the guns will be fun to use.

Top Bottom