Dear CD.Projekt.RED - List of bugs.

+
Hello, everyone.

Im Silent, i recently bought Cyberpunk and i want to post here, on this forum as many bugs or things that bother me, for the sake of the game. CD tried his best and we all know it. Yes giving us product with this much problems is bad situation, but there is feedback, and updates everyday. Remember, that CD was probably really pushed to wall because of all the delays.

Sorry for my grammar or english at all. I feel like I need to write down as many thing as I can. That's all

This is the first part of bugs and issues, GOG says i played 3h and 40minutes. Something could have been fixed already. Something can still surprise me, and not respond with what i wrote here before

I'M PLAYING ON MEDIUM GRAPHICS SETTINGS, WITH SETUP:
NVIDIA GFORCE 1060 6GB
INTEL-I7-2600K
12GB RAM
HDD, not SSD

// BUGS, GLITCHES, TECHNICAL STUFF//
/ If am not blind, the first body you dump in containers is not visible when you dump another body in.

/ When Jackie drives you home in prologue, and you exit the car, player glitch out of the car for a milisec.

/ In one of the ASSAULT IN PROGRESS at JAPAN TOWN, (location near the RipperDoc) there's a few gang members chillin, with cop cuffed. When shooting starts, it is going smoothly for a while, but the cop just stands and sit few times to his cuffed animation, and when i get to last member, cop is reacting to me as a criminal with a gun in hand, and starts combat with me.(had to run from that guy and his friends afterwards, still got the item tho)

/ When you loot an item from an enemy, let's say a health booster, and come again to the body, it again prompts the window that the item is there but it is not. (already picked it up, but still shows the window)(not every time i'm afraid)

/ When switching radios, the speed of the car - I I I I I I I I , disappears for a while, same for some minimap elements, such as navigation (frustrating to wait till it ,,reboots´´)

/ When loading back when you made mistake in stealth as for an example, your saved enemy positions disappear and need to track them down again, when it should be already tracked.

/ When escaping the hotel with Jackie, I sneak past the guards to the last elevator, but Jackie casually walks near wall, breathes, shouts at me for no reason, and the guard is 2meters away and looking straight at him. (generally weird position of your partner, like it tries to care where enemies are, but sucks at it)
/ Shouting when you are in stealth is common thing, feels extremely weird when Judy shouts at you that you can take the guys out when they are 5m away from you,

/ To run away from the cops, you simply get in the car, go for 100m ride, wait 10 seconds max, boom, you gone. When you come to the place they spotted you/started chasing you, nobody there. Feels really odd. (But not frustrating at least)

/ In the first hour or two, you must have seen a BOUNTY, on the street. It says its police bounties and you can clear the boys either Fist to fist, or knife to eye. One time i tried to take them out, meaning i'm actually doing something FOR police. They registered it as a crime. And had one badge near minimap of course. (To me it seems that there was a limited area around the bounty which serves as ,,no police zone´´, and when you try to fight them out of it. Police starts doing the thing.

/ I was caught doing illegal actions, and police was called on me. What did I do? I was in car, reverse and I turned around. That's all, for nothing. (Could hit someone who I couldn't see but, still)

/ Few times, NPC face mimics are just turned off. Sound is goin on yes, but there is no jaw,lip or eye movement. (100% happend with Dexter DeShawn meeting in prologue. Could happend more I think, that I am not sure of)

// NOT SURE IF TECHNICAL, OR MY FIELD OF VIEW //
/ I only had one fist match in ring so far, and it's the worst what i had till now. I fought the TWINS (1 man controlling 2 bodies). The animation (I guess) is horrible. When one of the guys tried to punch me, and I was far away, he slided most of the distance to me, could even say ported to me. Not natural, just something that AI uses to get the player, but looks horrible for me.
/ (TECHNICAL) Also my HP bar did not show up sometimes, to me it seems the cause was that i skipped the dialogue a certain amount of times because I'm playing on HARD and It was tough as hell.

/ For whatever reason, at the start of the game, i had weapons with almost same DPS. Pistol and a double barreled TECH shotgun. I could not believe my eyes that the pistol dealt significantly more damage, than the shotgun from 1m, I dare to repeat 1 Meter. (FULLY CHARGED).

// OPINION, NOT TECHNICAL //

/ Add an option for customizing the HUD elements, not something that i despise but i thought about it just now, Borderlands 2 have practically the same hud and you can customize the size or the gaps.

/ Radio and Phone screen, feels clunky, slow. When a song that i do not like is playing in radio, till i get to the menu, and scroll down other, it takes way more time than it should. Try something like a circular radio maybe? and with mouse wheel, scroll the one you want, or use the mouse like when you are picking gun with ALT.

/ Personal radio option (or an implant) ? I had this mission with Judy, good music in the car, felt like i want to go shoot the entire place down and noone gonna stop me even on the HARD difficuilty. I step outta the car and what happened - sad silence, when I entered the combat, the same combat music I already heard starts playing.

I think that's everything i could remember of. For now. Thank you for your time. I hope somone from CD will read this.

Have a nice day/evening.
Bye, - Silent :howdy:

Top Bottom