Dear CDPR- Can you please keep the Homecoming PTR available?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize that this may be asking a lot, but I ask this for several reasons:

-Yes, we all realize it's still under development and not quite ready. But Homecoming is soooo different from current Gwent that there is little reason for anyone to continue playing it on ranked, even if it is just for another 2 weeks or so. Current Gwent can be left available for the sake of the upcoming tournament, but in the meantime why not keep the Homecoming PTR up and available?

-Us part-time players (which is likely most of us!) need all the time we can get to learn it. And yes, I realize there will still be changes...likely many changes....but we're used to that now. Any changes to Homecoming PTR will be nothing compared to the changes between current/old Gwent and Homecoming.

-What is the disadvantage to this? We're playing (and testing!!!!) the new package. We get to try out decks and see what works and what does not. We realize it is still a work in progress. In the meantime, you can continue to tweak it behind the scenes.

-Gwent has always been in Beta. What would make the Homecoming PTR, in this case, any different?

Pretty please?!?!

CDPR will need some time to improve the game with the feedback they have. During that time I don‘t see that much advantage in keeping PTR online.

For the developers it will take some time to implement all changes and during that time we‘d just be testing a version of the game that isn‘t up to date anymore.

Anyhow, I don‘t think discussing this topic will get us far. Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom