Dear CDPR devs, list of suggestions

+
Dear
:cyberbird:
CDPR Devs, I have compiled a list of suggestions and requests for features that I would love to see added into Cyberpunk 2077.

-Please give us Witcher 3-style roadmaps for DLC and future content. It doesn't even need to cover every piece of DLC, just 1 sentence blurbs and a couple of images.
9a1306dbe360a15bbf49c3f797e42ceb1c53_1920xt1080_Q100.jpg

-Please add a few more Attribute points in Cyberpunk our characters can find, like how places of power work in Witcher 3. Especially if you aren't going to give us a way to reset attributes in the future or increase the level cap, this way people can have a few extra attributes to improve bad builds or attributes they wish they spent somewhere else

-Please add more Legendary Cyberware like Legendary Kiroshi optics and Legendary Reinforced Tendons (with triple-jump!)

-Please add Cyberware that can increase attributes (intelligence/reflex/cool/tech) the same way Gorilla Arms can increase Body.

-Please add Newgame+ with enemy scaling up to level 50. There are so many great missions that are really well designed but are still trivialized by how powerful & overpowered you can become early in the game. Let us re-visit this content in NG+ with level scaling to have a more challenging experience!

-Please add a higher difficulty. Based on Witcher 2's "Dark Mode" I would love to see Cyberpunk get a higher difficulty setting called "Dark Future" mode.

-Please add more weapon variety. Tech weapons have so few options, like only 1 tech shotgun in the entire game. There are so few heavy and light machine gun options. Please add more options and variety for the very underutilized types of weapons in game!

-Please add armor/clothing transmogrification so we can choose to dress how we want!

-Please add more Fixer Gigs for Rogue Amendiares. She is one of the best characters in-game and we get very little interaction with her outside of the main story!

-Please add more Mox gang content and missions with Susie Q, another cool character who we barely get to interact with.

-Please add more Militech corpo content and missions with Meredith Stout. Another great and underutilized character and Corpo in Night City.

-Please add more content and missions with MaxTac and Trauma Team.

-Please add more content to the oil fields, there is so much empty and unused space in that part of the map!

-Please make more of the items you can find and equip in the different endings stay on your character after you finish the endings. Example of this is the Prejudice assault rifle.

-Please make more of the items you can find and equip in the different endings stay on your character after you finish the endings. Example of this is the Prejudice assault rifle.
still curious why they patched Amnesty but not Prejudice.... makes no sense for me : /

I can't agree more about "more content" :)
-Please add a few more Attribute points in Cyberpunk our characters can find, like how places of power work in Witcher 3. Especially if you aren't going to give us a way to reset attributes in the future or increase the level cap, this way people can have a few extra attributes to improve bad builds or attributes they wish they spent somewhere else

-Please add more Legendary Cyberware like Legendary Kiroshi optics and Legendary Reinforced Tendons (with triple-jump!)

-Please add Cyberware that can increase attributes (intelligence/reflex/cool/tech) the same way Gorilla Arms can increase Body.

-Please add Newgame+ with enemy scaling up to level 50. There are so many great missions that are really well designed but are still trivialized by how powerful & overpowered you can become early in the game. Let us re-visit this content in NG+ with level scaling to have a more challenging experience!

-Please add a higher difficulty. Based on Witcher 2's "Dark Mode" I would love to see Cyberpunk get a higher difficulty setting called "Dark Future" mode.

-Please add more weapon variety. Tech weapons have so few options, like only 1 tech shotgun in the entire game. There are so few heavy and light machine gun options. Please add more options and variety for the very underutilized types of weapons in game!

-Please add armor/clothing transmogrification so we can choose to dress how we want!

-Please add more Fixer Gigs for Rogue Amendiares. She is one of the best characters in-game and we get very little interaction with her outside of the main story!
All of that could be add with free DLCs, so it could be soon enough. But all the "major content" (like more quest lines), I suppose it will come with expansion. So in my opinion, it will require to be (very) patient, at minimum, 6 months to wait (Q1 2023) ;)
And to be annoying, just a detail about this one :
(Meredith focus more attention, but she have chances to end as dead at the bottom of the sea in many player saves/playthroughs^^)
-Please add more Militech corpo content and missions with Meredith Stout or Anthony Gilchrist. Another great and underutilized character and Corpo in Night City.

Dear
:cyberbird:
CDPR Devs, I have compiled a list of suggestions and requests for features that I would love to see added into Cyberpunk 2077.

-Please give us Witcher 3-style roadmaps for DLC and future content. It doesn't even need to cover every piece of DLC, just 1 sentence blurbs and a couple of images. View attachment 11309140

I doubt this will happen. Fans have already freaked out too much about false promises and stuff like that. I doubt CDPR announces anything until it is done.

This would be cool. Totally agree.

100% agree.

Agreed. I actually think this should be the only way to increase your attributes, tbh. I think cyberware should dictate all stats, abilities, etc. in the game.

I imagine this is coming in 1.6 or along with the expansion. I think Witcher 3 got NG+ just before one of the expansions or right alongside it.

Wouldn't shock me if they do something like this. Witcher 2 and Witcher 3 had stuff like this.

I would be surprised if the expansion doesn't address this.

This is already underway partially in the game and I think it gets a boost in 1.6.

Agreed that this would be cool. I doubt it happens though, but maybe!

-Please add more Mox gang content and missions with Susie Q, another cool character who we barely get to interact with.

Would also be cool. Maybe we revisit some main story characters in the expansion.

-Please add more Militech corpo content and missions with Meredith Stout. Another great and underutilized character and Corpo in Night City.

100% agree. Militech is horribly underutilized, IMO.

To me it seems like they meant to make Meredith Stout a bigger character in the story or a romance option with some kind of crazy corpo ending... but it got cut. She seems like a big deal early on, you hook up with her and then she just kind of disappears.

-Please add more content and missions with MaxTac and Trauma Team.

Also agree both of these are horribly underutilized. I actually thought it would be cool if when you "died" in the game you woke up with the Trauma Team or something like that and got to know some of their team members.

-Please add more content to the oil fields, there is so much empty and unused space in that part of the map!

I think they are going to focus on really fleshing out other parts of the city. But more content anywhere would be awesome. Still crossing my fingers for two expansions.

Agreed.

My personal suggestion would be that when you get into relationships with anyone in cyberpunk you'd have the ability to hug, kiss or even romance them again, at their homes or call them up and have them come over to your apartments :ok:

Very small but useful thing to add, would be a flashlight. There are quite a lot of dark areas in the game world so a light source would be really helpful.

They don't read anything from the forum. Have a good day
Okay. Now this is plain simply NOT true. They DO watch and CONSIDER all the suggestions posted in SUGGESTIONS! 100% convinced!

1.5 was full of features suggested multiple times by the player base that were in Burj Khalifa high demand like more apartments, more vehicles, more clothes, more weapons, more interactions, more dialogs, etc, etc. Even the ability to re-customize V mid-play. If you have an idea or you'd like something added, by all means, post it here and it'll be considered.

They'll never reply, they'll not always oblige, but they'll always consider. 1.5 is proof of that.

Okay. Now this is plain simply NOT true. They DO watch and CONSIDER all the suggestions posted in SUGGESTIONS! 100% convinced!

1.5 was full of features suggested multiple times by the player base that were in Burj Khalifa high demand like more apartments, more vehicles, more clothes, more weapons, more interactions, more dialogs, etc, etc. Even the ability to re-customize V mid-play. If you have an idea or you'd like something added, by all means, post it here and it'll be considered.

They'll never reply, they'll not always oblige, but they'll always consider. 1.5 is proof of that.
They fix the stuff from reports made on tickets, moderators always insist on making tickets cause this reason.

They fix the stuff from reports made on tickets, moderators always insist on making tickets cause this reason.
Moderators always insist on the fact that the forum is not a a chanel to the CDPR Support team, like it's noticed on the top of the technical section.
So Reds generally won't reply directly on the forum (for obvious reasons), but it doesn't means that they don't read it. There is a slight difference ;)

Tbh, I am kinda tired making all suggestions & approving other people suggestions when CDPR devs very very very rarely to even set foot on this forums & actually responds to our threads. This is very different with witcher 2 & witcher 3 periods (I couldn't say anything about Gwent though). It's all twitter & reddit stuffs at this point, although even the amount of responds are very low.

SILENCE & SILENCE & SILENCE...

I mean requesting stuffs to modders are far more effective & easy at this point.

Like I’ve done in the past, I’d hope for broader gameplay spectrum with more utility an exploration skills, and tying some of the existing abilities into specific skills (like driving for one example).

Like I’ve done in the past, I’d hope for broader gameplay spectrum with more utility an exploration skills, and tying some of the existing abilities into specific skills (like driving for one example).
In the grimdark future, there is only war.

I would not expect that they will divert from the current Diablo formula and adding anything similar. Sadly.

I pretty much agree with every item the OP put up, with perhaps the sole exception being the Dark Future difficulty (but that's just because I don't feel the need to play games on max difficulty except the first time through).

Some things I would add off the top of my head:

-Increase the speed at which certain skills rise, with Athletics being the biggest issue. I'm currently 80 hours into my second playthrough of the game and I only have 10 Athletics despite running everywhere and doing all the Body-related activities.

-Add in the Legendary Crafting Spec for the Overture; even though, in both my playthroughs thus far, I've never gone above 10 Reflex, the Overture is still the weapon I use the most because I love how it looks and feels. Given it's literally the weapon on the game's box, it is shocking there is no Legendary Crafting Spec for it.

-Add in a way to both keep Skippy and complete Machine Gun. As a person who literally does everything, and I do mean *everything*, one can do in a given playthrough each time I play a game, the missing gun in my stash haunts me.

-Restore the "Green Stars" to the minimap; I love doing all the activities Night City has to offer and finding these impromptu fights is great, but they can be easily missed (especially if you don't use headphones, like myself due to aural sensitivity).

do u really think those stuff came because of "player base suggestions" ?...
it's simply the rest of the pipeline which wasn't "ready" when the game launched.

Top Bottom