Dear CDPR... Why!? WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS!?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 4464734

This is an example of thoroughly inappropriate behaviour on the Forums. A caution to other users: Please, never post like this.
My GOD... what happened!? Even in ultra settings the game looks absolutely terrible. Horrible pop in and out shadows and textures. The NPCs are retarded and don't even move their lips, have no routine, the traffic/driving ai is NONEXISTENT! Watch Dogs 2 puts this game to shame! Hell GTA 5 walks all over this pile of crap! What happened to the subway system? What happened to all the cut content?! What the HELL HAPPENED!? The longer I play, the worse it gets. I'll be playing for two hours, then suddenly start to get horrible fps drops. I'll go ahead and make a manual save in the area that I am in, then quit and relaunch the game and suddenly I am getting solid smooth gameplay again. Ugly as hell, but smooth. The lods and texture and shadow pop-in is appalling and disgusting. SELL THE RIGHTS TO ROCKSTAR GAMES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Maybe they can make this game what it was supposed to be! This is absolutely ridiculous. I just... I can't. I'm so depressed the state this game is in. This year was terrible. The only thing that kept me going was looking forward to this game's release and all the things you promised us would be in it. You're absolutely despicable for releasing this... whatever this is.... this pile of garbage after all the promises and hype you fed to us over the course of 8 years. False advertising and goddamn I just can't get over how horrible this game looks. Yeah the art style and design and scale is pretty but everything else is horrid and I simply can't take it. I'll be requesting a refund on GOG, which is something I thought I would NEVER do. I'm depressed and let down by you and will never have trust in you as a developer ever again. Literally want to drink myself to death for looking forward to this for 8 years. Luckily I'm not that depressed, but I have to wonder about all those other people out there with depression that looked forward to this game's release that suffer from depression and this game is what kept them going especially in this horrible year. You can't say you didn't build up the hype and tall the talk about how next-gen and groundbreaking this was going to be. What a shitty year, and you top it off with a soaking cold punch to the face. Thanks for that! Goddamn it! SHAME ON YOU! I just... I can't. You lied to us, you gave us hope, then spit in our faces. Fuck you for that. Literally fuck you. Delete my account please. Permanently. I'm absolutely done.

PS: Us players have seen the hidden messages put into the game by the devs and they're right! You don't deserve to have them! You corporate pieces of garbage overlords! You should have LET THEM FINISH THE GAME!!! I hope your stocks plummet and you feel the pain.

PSS: If I didn't make it clear enough, please delete my account. You don't give your users a way to do so, and I'd hate to have to file a civil complaint about that.

sounds like you expected this game to fix all your real life problems. im all for criticism but i cant take this post seriously. you would have been disappointed no matter what the game was. when your whole life gets ruined because of a videogame, the game should be the least of your concerns.

Guest 4464734

sounds like you expected this game to fix all your real life problems. im all for criticism but i cant take this post seriously. you would have been disappointed no matter what the game was. when your whole life gets ruined because of a videogame, the game should be the least of your concerns.
I expected it to be an escape into a new world as was promised. I was expecting a cybepunk GTA like EVERYONE was expecting. Life problems are life problems. They suck. I'm financially stable (somewhat) I'm not starving but come on, your response is unbased and silly. The great thing about immersive gaming is it takes a break from the real-life grind and the false promises made by CDPR with this game is the worst in gaming history. Period.

Keive

Forum regular
I agree with the points just not the aggression.
The game isn't that great, in all honestly. I can see how it could be fixed though, maybe I'm acting more hopeful though because I couldn't get a refund after trying three times.

Guest 4464734

I agree with the points just not the aggression.
The game isn't that great, in all honestly. I can see how it could be fixed though, maybe I'm acting more hopeful though because I couldn't get a refund after trying three times.
The aggression was due to the hype and marketing and false promises that were made. If you cannot get a refund, start a civil suit, and maybe even a class-action suit. Talks are already forming regarding this. What they promised and advertised is not what was delivered. We got 1/6th of what was promised. That's absolutely unacceptable.

hmm.. I must have very low expectations when I see all the "CDPR You RUINED MY LIFE WITH THIS"-cry posts. This game is the by far best game I've ever played. It can compete with titles like Red Dead Redemption 2 and Ghost of Tsushima. Yes, the technical part needs fixes, but which game comes perfectly finished to PC nowadays? The Graphics is great so far, the pop-ins are annoying, but that will be fixed, you'll see.

I'm 41 years old and have decent experience in games, my first one was Dark Project. We called that game state of the art when it released in 1998-99. Cyberpunk is a masterpiece. There's one wow effect after the other.

When you expect a game to fulfill your dreams than that's your problem, not that of CDPR or ours. You had expectations that no one would ever be able to fulfill.

The aggression was due to the hype and marketing and false promises that were made. If you cannot get a refund, start a civil suit, and maybe even a class-action suit. Talks are already forming regarding this. What they promised and advertised is not what was delivered. We got 1/6th of what was promised. That's absolutely unacceptable.

Sorry but that's BS. That kind of Law Suits never come to court just because someone talks about it. But try it, it's your wasted money.

You kiddos nowadays, start crying when you don't get what you want or put pressure on our court system with ridiculous lawsuits.

I don't see the issue.
The game is functional, and given the early release that came about through pressure from the fanbase, that's about all you can ask.
The guns shoot, the cars drive, and the campaign is fully loaded. Any expectations beyond that given the situation surrounding the launch is hubris

Guest 4464734

hmm.. I must have very low expectations when I see all the "CDPR You RUINED MY LIFE WITH THIS"-cry posts. This game is the by far best game I've ever played. It can compete with titles like Red Dead Redemption 2 and Ghost of Tsushima. Yes, the technical part needs fixes, but which game comes perfectly finished to PC nowadays? The Graphics is great so far, the pop-ins are annoying, but that will be fixed, you'll see.

I'm 41 years old and have decent experience in games, my first one was Dark Project. We called that game state of the art when it released in 1998-99. Cyberpunk is a masterpiece. There's one wow effect after the other.

When you expect a game to fulfill your dreams than that's your problem, not that of CDPR or ours. You had expectations that no one would ever be able to fulfill.

Sorry but that's BS. That kind of Law Suits never come to court just because someone talks about it. But try it, it's your wasted money.

You kiddos nowadays, start crying when you don't get what you want or put pressure on our court system with ridiculous lawsuits.
Damn dude you settle hard. Pretty cuck if you ask me.

I don't see the issue.
The game is functional, and given the early release that came about through pressure from the fanbase, that's about all you can ask.
The guns shoot, the cars drive, and the campaign is fully loaded. Any expectations beyond that given the situation surrounding the launch is hubris
Bro the game is practically none functional on consoles and has a myriad of issues on PC. Shit, even the things you have said are not true, today I experienced a bug where the gun wouldn't shoot.

Expecting a game to function is not hubris but calling people who point out how broken and unfinished this game is to be hubristic is plain dumb.

I must be insane because even tho yes the game is blurry, and yes there are many glitches and bugs, even still I'm having a ton of fun with this game on the base PS4. I played all day today.

there's an amazing game behind the bad optimization here and would become an instant masterpiece if it was released 100% ready.
Honestly this seems like an upper management decision, obviously the devs that actually worked on this game knew that this was not ready for release.
The story is amazing, the music is amazing, voice acting amazing, side quests amazing, little details they put in there are amazing, NPCs etc etc. All of this is being held back by bad optimization.

Guest 4464734

My GOD... the people defending this mess are so obviously either shareholders or corporate
Post automatically merged:

I must be insane because even tho yes the game is blurry, and yes there are many glitches and bugs, even still I'm having a ton of fun with this game on the base PS4. I played all day today.

there's an amazing game behind the bad optimization here and would become an instant masterpiece if it was released 100% ready.
Honestly this seems like an upper management decision, obviously the devs that actually worked on this game knew that this was not ready for release.
The story is amazing, the music is amazing, voice acting amazing, side quests amazing, little details they put in there are amazing, NPCs etc etc. All of this is being held back by bad optimization.
You named one of about 50 problems not including the false promises of what the game was going to be.

I have had the game Cyberpunk2077 since launch day. I ordered it from my 1st generation Xbox one and noticed bad graphics. For the 1st 2 hours (until after the tutorial), I found the graphics to be fuzzy. I understand i have a base model xbox one and didn't really care too much about the graphics at the time. After the tutorial, I had found that the game's graphics looked to be getting better and better the more I played the game up until a certain point (720p or less). I didn't really care since I knew the game I had been waiting for what felt like an eternity was finally at my fingertips. So, I played more and more. It was until I reached the Mission Disasterpiece was when I started to find out I couldn't use the fast teleportation systems (in game), I couldn't finish side jobs, and I couldn't finish the main missions due to the error on screen saying "cannot perform this action during a call." The only thing I could do was loot and go back to V's apartment. I have tried several things to help fix this problem by deleting and reinstalling the game, loading several previous checkpoints before this problem ocurred to try to see if I could restart the process in a different way. But nothing seemed to work. It wasn't specifically happening until I had to find the (I could be wrong on the spelling) "JGB dealer." Once I found the dealer nearby Wakako, I/V received a phone call from Wakako at the same time I clicked on a reply option to what the dealer had said to V "are you going to come say hi instead of sitting back in the corner like an NCPD deputy ." Since then I haven't been able to do anything but loot and go to V's apartment. I am surprised to see nobody has possibly been experienciing and/or reporting this specific problem. But here I am. Will I still be able to play? If not, this would be such a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT. I would need a full refund. Hopefully you can fix this, CD Projekt Red. PLEASE HELP ME!

Guest 4464734

I have had the game Cyberpunk2077 since launch day. I ordered it from my 1st generation Xbox one and noticed bad graphics. For the 1st 2 hours (until after the tutorial), I found the graphics to be fuzzy. I understand i have a base model xbox one and didn't really care too much about the graphics at the time. After the tutorial, I had found that the game's graphics looked to be getting better and better the more I played the game up until a certain point (720p or less). I didn't really care since I knew the game I had been waiting for what felt like an eternity was finally at my fingertips. So, I played more and more. It was until I reached the Mission Disasterpiece was when I started to find out I couldn't use the fast teleportation systems (in game), I couldn't finish side jobs, and I couldn't finish the main missions due to the error on screen saying "cannot perform this action during a call." The only thing I could do was loot and go back to V's apartment. I have tried several things to help fix this problem by deleting and reinstalling the game, loading several previous checkpoints before this problem ocurred to try to see if I could restart the process in a different way. But nothing seemed to work. It wasn't specifically happening until I had to find the (I could be wrong on the spelling) "JGB dealer." Once I found the dealer nearby Wakako, I/V received a phone call from Wakako at the same time I clicked on a reply option to what the dealer had said to V "are you going to come say hi instead of sitting back in the corner like an NCPD deputy ." Since then I haven't been able to do anything but loot and go to V's apartment. I am surprised to see nobody has possibly been experienciing and/or reporting this specific problem. But here I am. Will I still be able to play? If not, this would be such a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT. I would need a full refund. Hopefully you can fix this, CD Projekt Red. PLEASE HELP ME!
It's unacceptable on my PC with a 2080 Ti + i7 8700. It will never be acceptable on your old-gen console or my PC. Hell even people with 3090 + i9 are massively disappointed. It's not just the horrible last-gen graphics and pop-ins, it's the lack of features that were hyped and promised for the last 8 years. This is the biggest false-advertising theft in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom