Dear CDPR...

+
I love you. Please make more Cyberpunk. Add-ons, expansions, a whole new game to follow this one, anything and everything.

Every damn time I jump back into Night City, I can't get enough. Unfortunately it had a rough start and some people just can't get past that but they're really missing out. It truly is such a beautiful game, graphically and story wise. I love the characters, I love the relationships you build. I just want to go back and play it for the first time again but I guess my other 50 playthroughs will get me by, always discovering new things anyway and I love that. Thank you ❤

Same sentiment. I just want to bring my guys home from space to hug their rockerboi boyfriend and then get the cure that's owed to them. If CDPR gives me that, I can be happy.
Start an online petition. It worked, sort of, with Mass Effect 3 endings a decade ago, who know it might work this time for this game.

Would you really want players to write story for a game ? To me its sounds lazy as hell. I think CDPR has more ambition and they can focus on giving a story they want and not try to please majority of people even if their vision is different.

I love you. Please make more Cyberpunk. Add-ons, expansions, a whole new game to follow this one, anything and everything.

Every damn time I jump back into Night City, I can't get enough. Unfortunately it had a rough start and some people just can't get past that but they're really missing out. It truly is such a beautiful game, graphically and story wise. I love the characters, I love the relationships you build. I just want to go back and play it for the first time again but I guess my other 50 playthroughs will get me by, always discovering new things anyway and I love that. Thank you ❤
Yes, yes and yes again.
I highly recommend this comment.:sad:(y):love:

+1

I think the game was pretty great.

I am going to be extremely disappointed if they go away from their previous statement of Cyberpunk 2077 getting at least as much post launch content as The Witcher 3. If we only get one expansion pack I will be pretty sad - unless it is as big as something like Blood and Wine... then I guess I can deal.

I think the game was pretty great.

I am going to be extremely disappointed if they go away from their previous statement of Cyberpunk 2077 getting at least as much post launch content as The Witcher 3. If we only get one expansion pack I will be pretty sad - unless it is as big as something like Blood and Wine... then I guess I can deal.

What 'preview statment'? Have so many since 2012 ... and many under the rug... forgotten... and forgotten for strange reasons... like 'jobs'...

What 'preview statment'? Have so many since 2012 ... and many under the rug... forgotten... and forgotten for strange reasons... like 'jobs'...
Wish I could quote them directly, coz I'm too lazy to dig up old tweets, but I distinctly remember them saying, that "you can expect the same amount of content and post-launch expansions as for the Witcher 3". It was in 2018, I think.
And not long after release they've said that the game will get 10 free dlcs and three expansions, which again, I can't quote directly.
What I can quote directly, though, is this
CD Projekt Red is planning more DLC than The Witcher 3 received.

That’s according to CD Projekt president Adam Kiciński, who reiterated this week that Cyberpunk would follow a similar DLC plan to The Wild Hunt.

The exec told investors in a conference call that the highly-anticipated open-world game’s DLC plan would be revealed ahead of its release on November 19. The Witcher 3’s DLC plan was also revealed before the full game’s release.

“Yes, you can expect a similar path [to The Witcher 3] after release,” he said. “You can expect more, actually. We’re not going into too many details today, but everything will be clear before release.

I think the game is getting more love as the time passes. I'm one of those whackos that doesn't want a sequel, just an enhanced form of what we got now. I'm probably having the most fun on my current playthrough just being a straight up gunslinger.

Expansion then hopefully some day multiplayer. That's where I'm at.

I waited till after 1.5 to start. I have limited time to play single player games as my wife normally plays with me (great problem to have) and with it's start issues I waited.

About 65% completed gigs. 40% story.

I am really enjoying the gameplay and world development. Being able to play different styles is very nice.

Sadly for me there are just so many little things they didn't finish or flush out I don't see myself playing long term past a playthrough or two.

Romance was written so well up until the romanced character's story is over then you have a couple dementia dialogue choices and no reason to visit them.

Lots of apartments to buy without any real benefits to one over another. Same with cars. So long term collection just isn't desirable as I'm not a completionist for completion sake.

Then, although very well written and touching, the endings really don't make me want to play through repeatedly. (Yeah they were spoiled for me)

So I agree. With the OP. Thanks CDPR.

But, I don't know what is planned for your True expansion/DLC. But I hope you add a lot to the middle and end of the game.

Give us some romance end dialogue that sounds like things people say when they are together every day. Also let them give us random gigs in person (heck even our friends Panam when were female could give random gigs). As well as a perk if we stay the night with them.

Add benifts to more expensive apartment. Like Separate storage to help us organize. Etc.

And last,. Some new ending choices that are a bit more optimistic for V.

Pleeeeeeease CDPR, add flying vehicles and the monorail to the game:)
Console players should also enjoy this perfect vertical atmosphere of Cyberpunk 2077:love:

...I'm one of those whackos that doesn't want a sequel...
...hopefully some day multiplayer. That's where I'm at.
They're not developing Online features for REDengine since they are going to use Unreal for their next games. So expect that for the sequel :coolstory:

Dear cdpr, your game has made me reflect on my life in rather profound manner, I thank you for such an amazing experience. With that being said, there’s a lot that’s lacking in the interaction of romanced NPCs. It would be nice to see side quests like rogue and Johnny going to the movies with panam and judy to make the players feel more connected to the romanced NPCs or a simple hug and kiss option animation. It would also be nice if you could fix the bug at the nomads camp where the bed isn’t available always.
and the ability to turn off the radio at Judy’s apartment

It would also be nice if you could fix the bug at the nomads camp where the bed isn’t available always
From what I know, it's not a bug... Don't ask me why, but it's intended that you can use the sleep in the camp with Panam only every 3 in-game days.

How odd, I was wondering why the option was there sometimes and sometimes not.
Yep, you're not alone who asked why or thought for a bug :(
I find the post ;)
Well, I have opened a ticket regarding this issue (and the shower) a few days ago and I have received the following response:
-------------------
Thanks for reaching out to us.
The sleeping in bed interaction in the Nomad camp is available every 3 days.
We're working on the shower interaction, thanks for the report!

-------------------

Top Bottom