Dear CDprojekt: Here's easy and quick idea to make character creator seem much deeper...

+
I'm not sure what is the plan for the character creator, whether you will be able to choose a bodytype (fat, muscular, slim). But I have VERY quick and easy way to add depth to the character creator. You could add muscularity slider or folds slider for the fat V, that would be ranged from 0 to 10 for example, and it could be used on each and every character in the game by just setting the number for that character... It would be so much fun! Adding normal maps is really quick and easy, I did it in skyrim myself and it took me a day or two... So to a team of graphic designers it should be really fast. And whats more important normal maps wouldn't require you to adjust the clothig meshes... :)

So to a team of graphic designers it should be really fast. And whats more important normal maps wouldn't require you to adjust the clothig meshes... :)

Not at this point. It's bug testing and smoothing. Any real changes would require a resubmit to ratings agencies and more delay.

If it's not in by now, it's not in.

As for what Skyrim modding could do and what Redengine can do, those aren't the same engine. Assumption of ease on one isn't the same as accuracy. Lot of people have suggested "quick easy" stuff that could be added in a snap. 2077 is a very complicated game. Little is quick and easy.

Aww too bad... Thank you for your answer! I totally spaced the rating agencies... forgot the ratinga are already done. I hope they made the character creator as extensive as I hope it to be then! :)

Aww too bad... Thank you for your answer! I totally spaced the rating agencies... forgot the ratinga are already done. I hope they made the character creator as extensive as I hope it to be then! :)

No worries, modders will add this sooner or later if it is as easy as you say it is.

Top Bottom