Dear Santa....

+
Dear Santa....

I wanna a new trailer of Witcher 3 and some new pics on full HD plz :)

You expected something from CDRED ? or just coal ?

Dear Santa, I was a very good boy this year. Well, if not to count gambling... and whoring... and drinking... and doing drugs... but it was only recreationally I swear! I really-really-really want a download link to the playable alpha-version, and the offer of employment as CDPR QA (tester)!

Instead of W3, me and propobly 3 billion other people would rather see or read something new about Cyberpunk..

vivaxardas said:
Dear Santa, I was a very good boy this year. Well, if not to count gambling... and whoring... and drinking... and doing drugs...

You make it sound like a bad thing...

SystemShock7 said:
You make it sound like a bad thing...

My mom told me that stupid old Santa tends to frown upon such things. Probably because he himself can't do them anymore. Oops, I hope he did not hear that, and I'll still get this tester job offer!

Great posts in this thread so far :p

Hm. Well, I'm going to be a bit boring and say that all I want is my own place. To live in, that is. My own home. Perhaps in the country side. I've been thinking off moving out to a little house and just fuck civilization. Quite odd since I've always loved living in the city. It's full of life and energy and inspiration. But I don't know.

A more joyful request would be that I wouldn't have any more responsibility. More specifically, being free from university, stress from parents expectations, getting a job and yeah. Well, I guess I lied when I said this was gonna be a bit more positive request...

Man, don't even get me started! My most precious dream is to live on an island (or a peninsula), in a lighthouse, pretty much as a hermit. Well, I wouldn't say No to a short drive for a pub and some ladies' company time and again, but mostly to live in solitude. It ain't gonna happen any time soon, but may be after I retire. I can always hope.

What do I want for Witchmas? Living in solitude sounds good, but somewhere cool. Maybe Vlad Tepes' old castle, I could dig that but it needs to come with a good internet connection so I can brag about it to all my friends here on the forum.

Top Bottom