Debug Console Error - Game Won't Launch

+
Debug Console Error - Game Won't Launch

Game won't launch after downloading patch 1.10. I get the error messages. "Debug Console Mod Error. Pattern mismatch: 0 != 1 fyT"

Ironically, the game has launched a couple times despite this. It's successfully loaded the menu twice (I was able to load save games). And other times it launches "witcher3.exe." but it doesn't do anything except sit in the background and use up 440MB of RAM (it doesn't load the menu). Most of the time I get the error message and nothing happens.

I'm not certain whether this is a bug or something on my end having to do with mods. It does say "Mod Error" right in the error report. But if that were true I don't think I would be able to successfully launch the game and load a save file.

Last edited:
Bump.
I have same problem.
I tried to delete all mods but there was no difference. Game still is not opening and I've got this error.

Please help

Really... user incompetence never ceases to amaze me. I added that "Debug Console Mod Error" message because people kept thinking it was the game when it updated and the debug console dll broke, and yet you still manage to blame the game. *sighs*

Your "The Witcher 3\bin\x64\plugins\debug-console-enabler.dll" is out of date, either delete it, or update it https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3axqSlhNHOObHlkajJ4SFo4Z0k/view

I never said that it was game problem. All I said is that I could use some help. So don't need to be rude. I'm not really that good at all this stuff so I was a little bit confused.

Anyway... Thanks for the help. Cheers.

Top Bottom