December 10, 2020 ... Are we sure?

+
My guess is we are getting the game Dec 10th.

The game still has some bugs which I hope get flushed out in the Day1 patch.

I can forgive a few bugs/quirks, but personally I dont want the game until its ready. You wont see me on the web nerd raging if it does get pushed back again, nor will I cancel my pre-order.

Last edited by a moderator:
So 16 days until the release of the game. Once again I'm planning to take my vacation for when the game is released. Will the game be released December 10th. FOR REAL this time?

There are reports and pictures on the web taken from Amazon employees that shows Physical copies of the game already started to arrrive on their warehouse , so I think it's safe to assume that the game will indeed launch on December 10th.

Even if I am playing the game I won't be sure. I'll instead be questioning the possibility that I am in fact in the matrix... none of this is real.

I would like to see CDPR surprise gamers this holiday with a earlier release. Perhaps they can allow retailers to sell the game on DEC 1, 2020. Given the delays, this would be an exciting turn of events the world is clamoring for.

Bugs? Hell, i will openheartedly welcome any and all bugs just as long as i get my dirty little hands on the game december 10th.

Why not just wait until it actually releases and then book some time off for the following week if you are worried?

I think booking holiday time to binge video games on release is a bit silly anyway.

in honesty I would be that guy as well. It’s more of a passionate thing for some as they are very excited. These days I just stay up late to play enough until the weekend where I can agree sometime with my other half in regards to parental duties 😂.

calling it silly could be unfair in that regard. But I do see why you would call it silly and wouldn’t blame you for thinking that way.

I would like to see CDPR surprise gamers this holiday with a earlier release. Perhaps they can allow retailers to sell the game on DEC 1, 2020. Given the delays, this would be an exciting turn of events the world is clamoring for.
cool, but most likely will not happen. They spent waaaay toomany resources on comunicating that will be december 10 the launch day, i highly doubt they will release it sooner. i wish, but they won't.

I find it hard to belive that people who seem to have the free time to chat on forums and catch up on new and videos of a new game cant get at least an hour per day off to play the game.

You do realize anyone with a tablet, cell or laptop can catch up on said videos/forums mid-shift, right?

True, they'd have to multitask if their job involves sitting at a computer providing tech support or the like, but it's not impossible.

I can tolerate bugs. I play Bethesda games, after all. I would only be disappointed with 2077 if I actually couldn't play it because of those bugs, and I don't think the game is quite in that threshold of instability. I wouldn't be worried about this kind of thing.

It doesn't matter if there are a few bugs everyone wants to finally be able to play it, it's stressful and exciting, and waiting for the 10th becomes a suplice ... but it's like that, I think I don't have never seen so many people waiting for a game like this one ... It has never happened to me personally ... but beware, sometimes there are very big disappointments even if I don't think that it will be the case with cyberpunk. ( I hope ). Caution is sea of safety, also with this release date.

I find it hard to belive that people who seem to have the free time to chat on forums and catch up on new and videos of a new game cant get at least an hour per day off to play the game.

This isnt League of Legends where a game starts and finishes in about 45 minutes.

1 hour per day to play Cyberpunk? Hell no. Thats just cruel. After 1 hour I havent decided if I'm even playing yet.

I knew a guy that took 2 weeks off for Fallout 4. He's a huge Fallout fan. Only way to enjoy games like that, he insisted.

Me, Im lucky. I work on the road driving trucks for 3 weeks, then I get a week off. Taking 1 extra week off would be very easy.

I think we'll be good it won't get delayed. Copies have been shipped out everywhere and getting them back or telling people to stop would be a pain. Once gears move, it's hard to halt it all without something breaking.

I don't think a delay will come. I'm 80% positive... I think most people here and everywhere else are prepared for another delay. People or most people didn't expect a delay during the 1st, 2nd and third time and now everyone is on edge for another delay. This time most people are expecting it but I don't think it will ever come. But there is still a possibility it could happen, of course. You never know what surprises can await around the corner... With what is going in 2020 I think most people realize anything could be possible.

They already sent games and goodies to stores, so yep, the game will release the 10th, in whatever shape it is.

This isnt League of Legends where a game starts and finishes in about 45 minutes.

1 hour per day to play Cyberpunk? Hell no. Thats just cruel. After 1 hour I havent decided if I'm even playing yet.

I knew a guy that took 2 weeks off for Fallout 4. He's a huge Fallout fan. Only way to enjoy games like that, he insisted.

Me, Im lucky. I work on the road driving trucks for 3 weeks, then I get a week off. Taking 1 extra week off would be very easy.

I totally disagree. An hour a day if its all you have is enough to play a game. After all - its just a game.

So 16 days until the release of the game. Once again I'm planning to take my vacation for when the game is released. Will the game be released December 10th. FOR REAL this time?

Well, I've been saying that once reviewers have copies in their hands we can be sure and since I'm assuming that's virtually the case then I'll say yes, the 10th is definite.

Glad you managed to sort out time-off (again)!

Last edited:
I totally disagree. An hour a day if its all you have is enough to play a game. After all - its just a game.

There are games ideal for quick plays. I listed one, Rainbow Six Siege comes to mind also.

But Cyberpunk? After an hour Id just be getting warmed up. If all I had was an hour, Id just play something else.

But thats just me.

Top Bottom