December 10, 2020 ... Are we sure?

+
Critique and criticism of the games or the company are perfectly fine on the forums, unless they go too far and start being personal and hostile against other people.

That's when we have to step in. The release is close so make sure you're able to stay around at that time, by avoiding breaking forum rules.

Now, please take a few deeper breaths and carry on.

Yeap! I really hope game streaming services end up working out! They seem like an awesome idea for people who cant afford good hardware. - Or who dont want to invest in them.

Yes. They need to improve on several matters, but they're going in the right direction, because having games like Cyberpunk or the 3 Ubisoft games releasing in these months available at day one it's a good sign. If you have a good enough internet connection it's one more way to play games.

Less than 2 weeks I think it's OK to believe

It's safe now i think. \o w o/

giphy.gif

Just another reminder that criticism of CDPR or its products is perfectly fine. As long as it's constructive, it can be positive or negative. That comes with the territory of being in business.

We are not going to criticize other people, however. If you disagree with something someone has posted, everyone is free to argue their opinion on the topic. No one is permitted to argue their opinion of others' opinions.

On a separate note -- and still in the blue -- we'll see what everyone thinks of the game on the 10th. :D

On a separate note -- and still in the blue -- we'll see what everyone thinks of the game on the 10th. :D

I'll let you know on December 9th. :p (kidding) It still says it releases on December 9th for Steam. xD But i think thats just normal for Steam to have weird dates like that due to release timers.

Still, it would be kinda fun to be a time-traveling-wizard who could play the game a day early on PC.

are-you-wizard.jpg

I'll let you know on December 9th. :p (kidding) It still says it releases on December 9th for Steam. xD But i think thats just normal for Steam to have weird dates like that due to release timers.

Still, it would be kinda fun to be a time-traveling-wizard who could play the game a day early on PC.

View attachment 11070032

Nope. I'm a Prestige-Class Pedestrian. I simply took some points in "Magical Affinity" in order to use 3rd-level spell scrolls.

I'm just happy they're working on something that seems cool.
I hope they're doing well, and that the bugs are easily corrected. (code duck knows how frustrating it is to not find the issue)
I wouldn't be upset if they had to push it back 3 more years and then come out with a magnificent game that blows everything else out of the water. As it is now, I'm expecting a pretty great experience, post first couple months of release, as that is an okay amount of time for getting most kinks out of the game.

Top Bottom