December Season has begun

+

The December Season has begun and brings many new things to explore!

Check out the 12 new cards or see what the Allgod has to offer in our new Winter Event.

Of course, there is also a new line-up of Seasonal Modes, which you can find below.

Patch Notes: Link

Seasonal Modes:

Our battle will be Legendary! 06.12 - 13.12

Players decks are replaced with a deck made of all the legendaries from their factions.

Dual Casting 13.12 - 20.12

Once per turn, when you play a special card, spawn and play a copy of it immediately after.

Power Shift 20.12 - 27.12

At the start of the match, set the power of every unit in your starting deck to its Provision Cost.

Battle Rush 27.12 - 03.01

Both players have just 8 seconds to complete their turn and 15 seconds to complete the redrawing phrase.

The final mode of the Season will be announced later.

This season is planned to end on January 10th, 10:00 A.M. CET.

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
It is so sad to see the new seasonal mode being available on the first week of the season, only shows the complete lack of common sense from the devs yet again.

After every new card drop or update, its very exciting the first few days, trying out the new cards and exploring new strategies, but most agree that by the last weeks of the season, the meta is already stale and a lot of players lose interest in the game. THIS is when new modes should be introduced, to bring some fresh alternatives to the players looking for something else.

As is, this new mode will be mostly ignored because players are understandably focused on standard modes, doing ranked climb or trying to craft the new cards and upgrading decks, while it had so much potential to shine if it was released later on (or at the end of last month, like it was supposed to) ... :giveup:

Jannay

Forum regular
All Journeys are gone and there are no new weekly quests. I understand that probably no one cares anymore, but it's still annoying. Fix those bugs, please.

But a good reason to put this mode first is that it allows players to try out the new cards — all of which are legendary. I don’t know how helpful trying cards without the supporting bronzes would be, but I think it would be fine in several cases.

Top Bottom