Decided to quit

+
Hydrahead;n10749881 said:
I just played against you in ranked! You played Radovid armor. I passed early in round 3 as a tribute. :p I played runestone for the first time ever. xD I'm glad they're removing it from ranked soon.

I remember one with Ciri Avatar that forfeit R3 after saying "Watch closely, you might just learn something!" :p While i was doing the 6 round daily.
But i can't remember clearly, because i was frustrated by a previous game where opponent had Emhyr leader + 1 card at round 3 (and i was sure that i was going to win with Ciri Nova + Dijkstra), and then he played Emhyr -> Vesemir -> Runestone -> Vreemde -> Nilfgaardian Knight and pulled Vreemde into hand. 25 point leader + Silver create card out of thin air.

Create RNG cards' only place is in Arena RNGfest. I hope it's still not to late for Gwent to become as good as it was pre-Midwinter update.

I think in the nowadays situation of Gwent, there´s gonna be a long period of time until we get new cards or patch (Pavet Burza said that the next time they introduce cards wil be an expansion, and that the new patch will mainly focus on fixing bugs.

Game is still good. As for viable factions, I think CDPR backed themselves into a corner with alchemy. They will have to change ointment to no longer work on viper witcher. That amount of control kills too many engine decks. No more movement ST for example. I hope their viable faction plan works out whatever they do.

Game is frustrating ATMO. I never netdeck unlike most players of the community and still was successful the last seasons and more important had fun while playing. But netdecking, facing the same decks over and over again takes a toll on me. Now, even bad players can win games on autopilot with easy point spam netdecks.

25% skill
50% RNG
25% Matchups / starting order

Might as well play HS again with the powercreep, netdecking and RNG on the rise thanks to creation.
I won't, but as a dedicated player who played Gwent since beta I have take a step back for a while from the game or maybe ever who knows.

RedOctagon;n10758101 said:
Game is frustrating ATMO. I never netdeck unlike most players of the community and still was successful the last seasons and more important had fun while playing. But netdecking, facing the same decks over and over again takes a toll on me. Now, even bad players can win games on autopilot with easy point spam netdecks.

25% skill
50% RNG
25% Matchups / starting order

Might as well play HS again with the powercreep, netdecking and RNG on the rise thanks to creation.
I won't, but as a dedicated player who played Gwent since beta I have take a step back for a while from the game or maybe ever who knows.

Netdecking isn't autopiloting. Most people don't even understand how the decks they copy even work, if you suck at gwent a netdeck wont do you much good. If you are good at gwent you probably already created a similar deck and got a good idea or two from the netdeck. The card pool isn't large enough and balance isn't very good yet so you are going to see the most dominate archetypes a lot. As balance improves and more archetypes and cards are made useful you will see more diversity.

I can feel you, Im playing with my monster deck everything with wild hunt but its like trash if you look at other fraktions. They just outpoint you nomatter what you do.

I just got bored and quit playing, mostly sick of playing against the same shit every game.
I played almost everyday for the last year then just wasn't interested anymore, now I check the forum and it looks like Gwent will be some random CCG with the Gwent name, YEH thanks CDPR for the bend over minus the reach around.

When to re-install

Hey all,

. I Uninstalled GoG as I barely played gwent after the midwinter update and that's the only game on it

. It seems to me that in an attempt to make the game accessible on all platforms they're going to really butcher it; let's hope they keep it PG13+ the though.

. That being said I will undoubtably play when homecoming comes out just so that I can see how far it's progressed and what the current state is.

. Will they be shooting us an email or how will we know when to reinstall so that we can try homecoming?

Mystikast;n10960676 said:
let's hope they keep it PG13+ the though.

The game's age rating has already been upped: GWENT is now a R-rated (16+) Game

If you're subscribed to the GWENT newsletter, I would definitely think you will be notified once Homecoming is finished. If you aren't subscribed, then I'd imagine you won't get an e-mail -- but following any official channel(s) should still keep you updated.

Well from all i can see Fog is not the lead weather deck in gwent. I know the monsters leaders have a bit of a great weakness where if you dont have anything to utilize your ability you end up with some 7 powered boddy. Fog lacks suport cards like the while frost, he freezer decks have, and you still get all your fog tech cards that have better synergythere. And when you deside to make a archetype deck it has its weaknesses always not only did people will learn your weak sides but they will tech againts it whitch is very frustrating at times. I like to make strange decks like skelliage weather deck wit hskilliage storm since the card is very strong its too bad you must play it with some random cards that ping for one or boost you when you ping the enemy but it suprises oponents. Remember once people tech againts one deck they basicly have dead cards againts unortodox decks. Whitch is what you should be focusing on and giving contribution on making the game work.

Called it! more than six months ago. CDPR are not at fault, it's the people playing the game. We've all played other multi-player games. The hackers (DayZ) and BOTS etc..annoying isn't it... Great games, spoiled by the online element, of the game. The world is full of cheats, you will find them all online, sadly. When I was a new player. I grafted, I progressed, I got better cards. Imagine my surprise when, at lower ranks. I'm playing against PRO Player decks. How is that even fair? Oh, of course. The mill option. BOOM! Let the kids exploit that element of the game and copy some other guys deck. Which brings me on to Youtube.

YOUTUBE is as guilty as any for killing off games. Why? Because somehow, you can make a living playing video games...
I'm not talking about PRO-gamers/e/sports. I'm talking about, the blessed streamers. Who want to avoid making a living so they can sit in their bedrooms all day. A point in case being NOXIOUS. A very likeable guy from Canada who went as far as to create a bloody character....Then he quit GWENT. Is there any need to wear a costume when playing a game? I'm sorry, that's too much. Now there's hundreds off them. "Watch me playing video games"....is this off topic?

Anyway. It's not CDPR's fault the online world is full of copycats and cheats.

That is all...

i uninstalled gwent from GOG app.

- coin flip problem
- mulligan problem
- same copy decks
- too strong removal
- many braindead decks (no need skills)
- there is no adjustment for five months

i'm so tired, disgusted, and motivation disappeared...
i retire myself from gwent. good-bye.

p.s.
my last good memory was play with crokeyz.
good luck that in his twitch life !
if a gwent is improved in Homecoming, i may return.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Agree, this game is just rubish now and unless you have paid for loads of Kegs and played constantly you have no real chance of achieving anything. What makes it worse is that it isn't even officially released so we have all been testing the game for free. Hey, why pay people to test a gane when dupes will do it for nothing!
And don't get me started on trying to log into the forums. I lost count of how many times i entered the same passowrd, tried to acces via Facebook and then still had to enter a password. It just seems like developers think they can make things shitty and have players highlight their mistakes without having to pay for proper QA.

Mulligan bug is a nightmare, had 3golems,muliganed all, round1 calveit see all 3golems.
Cdpr hates my mill deck i supose.
Cant play anything creative against hordes of pointspam.
:mad:

Top Bottom