Deck Build: The Roach Coach

+
Deck Build: The Roach Coach

Here's something I threw together last night after a conversation about Roach in the general discussion area. It's averaging 3-5 Roaches a game. It only has a win percentage of about 35-40%, but it's a lot of fun to play. Thoughts/Advice welcome, if you see something to help Roach production, or just strengthen the deck.

Sunsibar;n7666700 said:
I don't even have Roach yet :( For some reason that horse seems to be avoiding me...

Hey, first time I got her in November I immediately milled her as I was missing some scraps. Few weeks ago when I was about to buy her + Ciri: Dash she popped out of a keg, so...you have to gain her trust.

Last edited:
I gave your deck a try with a few changes.

I swapped Gaunter with Olgierd who works very well in this deck. Copy him with Operator and when he hits your opponent's graveyard, use a Griffin to steal him back.

I did run into the problem that this deck is a bit too reliant on Silvers which makes it hard to get the combos working.

gnarbrag;n7678520 said:
I gave your deck a try with a few changes.

I swapped Gaunter with Olgierd who works very well in this deck. Copy him with Operator and when he hits your opponent's graveyard, use a Griffin to steal him back.

I did run into the problem that this deck is a bit too reliant on Silvers which makes it hard to get the combos working.

Thanks! I preferred Gaunter as a quick Hawker/Merc killer and because the potions are useless if you don't manage to pull Roaches. But it is Silver and Gold reliant. It was just something fun, that I thought would make opponents chuckle if I was playing on Casual.

Top Bottom