Deck improvements

+
Deck improvements

Hey guys :)

atm I am working on possibilities to improve my deck. To be honest I don't have a really good idea what I could change. I have a win rate around 50 percent. The main problem of the deck is that you have to pull the right cards in the beginning. For example if you end up with 2 Redanien Elites those two cards for itself are pretty useless. As a solution for this problem I thought about integrating "Last Wish" but I am unsure which silver card should placed by it or if this card is even a god idea at all as it gives you a card disadvantage.

Improvement ideas would be very appreciated :)
(Sorry for my bad english) ;)

Attachments

• photo87900.png
    photo87900.png
    702.8 KB · Views: 43
I'm not NR expert, but if I look at your deck and compare it to mine where I aim towards gold cards... If I use Henselt and Margarita, I don't have Promotes at all in my deck. Elites are good combined with Reinforcement. Then you only need one Elite and Reinforcement at hand to make that combo work.

Shani is practically two Gold cards. Ves and Margarita draws cards on the table for me. I use Siege Supports and Blue Stripes Scouts to protect my Marga and Ves from Thunders if I just can. My other golds are John Natalis, Ciri and Igni. In my dream game I can get Ves to draw all Commandos to the table. Then just "Henselt" the first row and Margarita starts to work.

And now that I'm writing this, I see that I need to tweak my deck too :D Maybe add some potions for "Marge's minions"... Now I have few Lacerates and one Thunder for my Sabrina. Also Commander's Horn and few First Lights. I really don't know what my deck is. I guess it's some kind of hybrid.

I don't know... My win rate is probably close to yours. But I really like to combine those Elites with Reinforcement. I never once used Last Wish in any of my decks, but some people seem to like it a lot.

If you want Last Wish then Iyou could remove Operator, but overally I would replace Thaler for Prince Stennis.

Last Wish don't give you card disadvantage. You play a card, draw 2 cards and discard 2 cards. You get 0 Power on the field but no card disadvantage. You can kick the silver medic and replace him with baron. So you got a silver slot free. You can play there a Prince Stenis. Stenis let you draw 2 cards you take one and you got card advantage with it.

I don't like a deck like you, you have no protection only your combo. When someone can kill your combo your deck loose.

What do you mean by "no protection"? I have clear sky against weather cards and the "turning everything gold-strategy" againt all other kinds of damage.
Which gold card would you dismiss for the baron?

Just noticed that my deck doesn't work anymore in lvl 55, so depending of your level and other available cards, you may forget what I said :) My other decks have better cards at this point.

Top Bottom