Deck List: Big Schong Woodland Anti-Meta

+
This deck is pretty much the definition of unitless deck and I fully expect it to die in a tire fire...but maaaaan is it ever amusing to troll the meta with! Enjoy!

P.S. This deck is pretty much skilless and is fairly cheap to build. Great for beginners and people who just want to watch the world burn. ;)

Woodland Spirit

Scorch
Land of a Thousand Fables
Golyat
Old Speartip: Asleep
Curse of Corruption
Tainted Ale
Epidemic x2
Glorious Hunt
Alzure's Thunder x2
Dimerithium Shackles x2
Predatory Drive x2
Dancing Star x1
Northern Wind x2
Moon Dust x2
Arachas Nest
Samum x2
Werewolf x2

Name of the game is to blow everything up until the opponent passes, then either summon a Werewolf to get round 1 or just go for a tie.

Save Woodland Spirit for the finisher combo, all 4 monsters you run are good with it.

If you go 1st, and don't have Tainted Ale in hand, discard something, preferably Samum, Dancing Star or Dimeritium Shackles.

Arachas Nest is for a finisher round 1 (if you go 1st) and can be played from the deck via Land of a Thousand Fables...otherwise it's just a 4 provision card for filler, not to be used except to allow a target for your free 5 points (otherwise it interferes with Epidemic+friends).

It's okay to go neg in order to win round 1 as round 2 means you dry pass without using a card. This allows you to go last in round 3 AND replenishes your hand back to the same amount of cards your opponent has.

Remember to use Ale to ping units for Epidemic or Scorch field wipes!

Post automatically merged:

Edited deck list for better, more consistent plays and added another caveat for playing it well.

Last edited:
A stupid question, but how do you discard a card in this game? Never had a need to do so yet :D

The other day I tried to discard some card that way, and I could not do it, don't remember which one, (not drag and drop, but click on the card, then on the graveyard), someone knows of any card that cannot be discarded that way? My time ran out, and the game discarded a random card which cost me the game...

The other day I tried to discard some card that way, and I could not do it, don't remember which one, (not drag and drop, but click on the card, then on the graveyard), someone knows of any card that cannot be discarded that way? My time ran out, and the game discarded a random card which cost me the game...

This is a common bug since the drag n'drop implementation this month

Top Bottom