Deck of the Day

+
Despite my previous statements, turns out i still had a bit more in me, for decks this season :shrug:

[DECK OF 27-09-21]
[PUPPET MASTER]

I did check the PlainTalkJon video he posted recently, on Master of Puppets, to inspire me.
Strangely, that inspiration came not from his deck, but from his chat, where someone mentioned the seditious aristocrats.

The result, IMO, is a more optimized version (undefeated so far, and one draw), precisely because of the seditious aristocrats, which gives an alternate gameplan and win-condition. And, modesty apart, the NIvellen inclusion was also brilliant :ohstopit:

The most important thing when you're playing this type of decks is to hide your true nature, your goal for as long as possible.
This is basically delaying the MoP play until the end, when its already too late and your opponent cant do much about it.
In general, this is very similar to one of the current NG metadecks, which is an advantage, but the moment Nivellen is played, suspicion might arise.

I did consider the inclusion of Vigo, but i had too many important bronzes, which dillutes his cardpool, making him less reliable. I also tried to put Fercart, a great fit to add value to Seditious Aristocrats, but i wasnt able to fit him and also i use very few specials with this deck.

On a final note, there is an alternate MoP strategy i didnt use, because it's trickier and might not translate in more points, but its definitely funnier:
Combo MoP with alchemists. You buff MoP with stratagems or leader abilities, making your opponent think you're an idiot who doesnt know what he's doing, then you alchemist and swap the high value of MoP with a 1/2pt unit and use its order on the same turn, later you can even seize it back with amnesty!

When opp tries to use MoP and gives it to you.jpg

My opponent forfeits here, when he tries to use MoP but his row is clogged and mine isnt - which resulted in his dwarf on MY row failing to go to his, but my MoP on HIS side being able to switch sides. You live and you learn...

MoP Rowclof vs Swarm - Fun.jpg

Ah yes, the perfect opponent for this deck, who underestimated my ability to mess their plans... No Yen and Triss TK for you.
And you can totally use bone talisman, but with both rows clogged, MoP becomes free bronze seizes every two turns (another who forfeited)

Another epic success for Sed Arists and MoP.jpg

I wasnt able to clog this opponent, but the sheer power of seditious aristocrats is at display here.

Today is probably the last deck of the season (for real, this time).
A seasonal deck, for 'Power Shift' which started yesterday.

I started really well with this deck, with a 70-80% winrate, but its incredible how in just a few hours i started facing more optimized and original versions, and my winrate dropped to around 50%.
So be warned, this deck can win, but it can be tricky to use and is not favoured against the decks that populate this mode.

[DECK OF 29-09-21]
[TRIBUTE POWER]

Instead of doing a bonus guide for this deck, i will do one for this seasonal mode in general:

POWER SHIFT MINI-GUIDE:

1. Only units in starting deck suffer the condition (power = provision cost). So artefacts and scenarios arent recommended, and specials, only if they summon or tutor units or in very particular cases.

2. You want to take advantage of the mode's condition - that is very simple, you want the highest provision and lowest power difference of units to be a lot. So go to deckbuilder, pick a provision, and go the last ones since they are ordered from highest to lowest power.
(Example: for this mode, you want a 1 power 12 pr Philippa BF, but not a 13pt 8 prov Tibor)

3. There will be a LOT of tall units, so everyone is running Geralt, Igni, Bonharts and many others.
Pack your deck with tall removal, way more than typical in standard modes, they are your best cards for Power Shift.

4. Carryover. Just like in some past seasonal modes, carryover is extremely important, specially because they're all low points high provisions, which is an advantage in Power Shift. I dont mean Resilience, i mean Madocs, Flying Redanian, Crowmother, and in Lippy decks, Roach and Knickers.

5. Countering carryover. The banish bomb wont help, as it's only 4dmg while these units are 9/10 pts.
So you need Heatwave, although it's hard to recommend a special for this mode... or Squirrel or Xavier Lemmens, if you get a chance to banish them on GY. Or the alternative is fortune teller, a cheap way to give doomed (im using her on another deck and it works wonders)

6. The big dogs of this mode seem to be SK Lippy and NG.
The Lippy list has a ton of pointslam, the way to counter it is using what i said in point 5.
NG is (AGAIN!) favoured in this seasonal mode, thanks to increased value in their classic picks like Blightmaker + MA or Yen Invo on carryover cards, or Bonhart, but also on other cards that dont see play in standard but here are insane, like Shilard or Spotter.
But its by no means unbeatable, and all factions have strong points that can be used to do well in this mode.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Deck of the Day returns, to explore 'Harvest of Sorrow' and its new cards!
I apologize im a day late - i usually try to put a new deck right on the 1st day of an expansion - but this time i know which one of the new decks i built on day one work better and worse.

To start off, I also wanted one that isnt too toxic and just focus on disrupting the opponents new strategies (unlike some content creators :shrug:) and also one that is different enough from what's going around.

[DECK OF 06-10-21]
[MEDITATE AND ZAP]

I know the meditating mages are all the rage... i do like them too, they're the ONLY mage i like from all 3 parts of PoP expansion.
But instead of combo'ing them with the other patient mages which i hate, i mixed them with spellweavers, for some zap power.

Raffard's vengeance is awesome, i changed my opinion on it than from when i first saw it.
Chapter of wizards is also great, although 13pr for 2 bronze mages is arguably a bit too expensive (but one comes with shield, and the second can be spawned on the same turn as another engine, thus playing 2 cards (that require counter) in 1 turn, hence the cost.

I know raffard's vengeance also works with siege, but i wanted to focus on mages this time, also because everyone (me included) is tired of siege scenario, which was in almost all NR decks for the past 4 months.

Also, dwimveandra finally shines (previously i only used her in decks with one target), and her ability is arguably better in any of these 2 new locations than it was on any scenario or WotW location.

Finally, i wanted to avoid Gerhart. He's an auto-include, for good reason, he's also a crutch for NR to be able to compete in short rounds, but that is not NR's identity.

Hope you like this deck, even if you dont try it at least to give you some ideas.
And that everyone is having a blast with the new cards :howdy:

Your deck is pretty close to mine. I have some graveyard removal for certain opponents' decks, and a couple of other minor differences as well.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Today's deck is the one i've got the best results with on day one.
It's a bit nasty, countering a lot of the new strategies of HoS, but that's what the devs created for NG, with this deck i only intended to try out the new cards.

[DECK OF 07-10-21]
[DUAL VILGEFORTZ]

I considered calling the deck 'Party Pooper' but i was afraid there was some algorhytm on playgwent site that could censor certain words, so instead i went with the boring name :shrug:

I would say the best card for NG is Lydia, she's better than Triss TK in assimilate decks in all aspects.
Then Vilgefortz Renegade and Practitioner are pretty good, and shine on some matchups.
The illusionist is the one i was most hyped, so i was the most disappointed, i havent really found good use for it, particularly bad against SK rain where the 1pt spawned units just die.

Also Vypper would probably not be good enough on other metas, but for now its being useful even when it doesnt come out, with all of the graveyard interactions going on.

This deck isnt designed for memes, but its probably possible to do something interesting with it.
However, i can promise more meme-oriented NG decks will come up in this thread later this season :coolstory:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Today is SK's turn, and i feel a bit bad for going so late, almost all partners and streamers already posted their SK decks and videos, meanwhile i, one of the oldest and most loyal SK worshippers, am only posting now :shrug:

This was actually the first deck i built after the expansion, it is far from optimized (i only changed birna bran for skjordal to take advantage of devotion), but its a lot of fun - so much that its one of the most popular decks and in a short time we'll all be sick of it...

[DECK OF 08-10-21]
[TRAGEDY AT SEA]

I built this deck in a vacuum, before seeing any other creations. I saw the Artis change in the patch list and was tempted to include him, but most other players did the logical thing and included Fulmar instead, which makes perfect sense in a 100% rain deck (which this one is definitely not).

Also, i didnt know how important banish, certain techs and graveyard hate cards would be in this meta, so they're not included, but i've been able to do well without em (although its possible i was just lucky and havent faced particularly bad matchups yet).

I must confess - i havent been able to play RIoghan ONCE, since there's so many Xaviers going around after the panic launched by the videos with 100-200pt swings, everyone is so focused in just not getting humiliated like that, but they end up losing focus (and losing the match :ohstopit:)

I will promise i shall return to SK several times more this season:
- to do a proper Artis deck
- to do at least one optimized competitive deck
- to explore other combos with Fucusya other than rain (this card is amazing and will be in all my future SK decks)

(But first, i am doing one deck with the new cards for all 6 factions, tomorrow will be MO and its ready to go!)

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Today is MO.
I promise my version of witches sabbath is very different from what's going around (for better and for worse).

[DECK OF 09-10-21]
[RSVP SABBATH]

Everyone drawn to the shiny new golds and legendaries, meanwhile DRK3 delighted by very simple 4pr bronzes :ohstopit:

Lesser witch is reliable, swarms well and is very good points-prov ratio-wise.
i considered using offering to revive them, since my leader choice is fruits (easy access to 1pt units), but i opted for incubus instead, although i wasnt convinced by its value.

Ive seen the witches sabbath going around - using kelly defender and engines.
I guess they're cool, but they're low-effort Witches sabbath. :think:
My witches sabbath is EXCLUSIVE, only those with an invite get to enter, and we dont want any big boys or girls that will take the spotlight from our own.

Also, Yaga wasnt featured in this deck, as she wouldnt be a good fit, but i will try to make a deck for her soon.

(No deck tomorrow, next week i will feature a SY and a ST deck, they're already done on paper, just need to try em out)

SY's turn.
Finally the PoP bounty set is complete... and its a tad disappointing.

NOTE this is 100% a theme deck, and also a showcase deck.
What this means is i didnt sacrifice "lore cohesion" to make the deck better - i definitely knew what wasnt working and how to improve it, but the goal was to make a perfect showcase of the SY PoP expansion, and more specifically, the HoS cards, which are all included.

But do not worry - on the following bonus text i clearly point out the weakpoints and how to replace it if you want to make it more competitive (hint: less PoP, more old Lined Pockets).

[DECK OF 11-10-21]
[THE HALE FAMILY]

I will start with HoS card reviews:

1) Savvy Huckster - this card is so boring and bad, it isnt even a witch hunter, i mulliganed it most of the times, i had to force myself to include two of them (because they're bonded, after all), just to showcase them. You probably will never see them again in my future decks.

2) Purge - a lot streamers and players were excited for this card and praising it when it was announced. I thought it was really bad. Now after i played it... i still think its bad. The problem is its anti synergy with control - it requires you to let two enemy units on board, so you kill one and give bounty to the other, but then you are letting enemy engines get value, possibly get out of removal range, instead of wiping the board.

3) Octavia Hale - i do like this card, 7 for 7 plus a sort of snowdrop, where you can ditch bad cards for some of your better ones, it would be even better if it could also fetch witchfinder, which is the best of the bunch, even though it wouldnt make sense lore-wise (to fetch herself :shrug:)

4) Brute - a lot of players dislike this card, but i disagree, yes its very expensive at 13pts, but it's basically a graden + ignatius hale in one, where you echo the graden boost, and get extra value from all the bounties you put on the match, respectively.

BONUS) Fabian Hale - this card is awful. Switching bounties is not efficient and the only situation its useful is if you bountied a target, then a defender was put to protect it, and now you need to switch the bounty to defender. But in most cases, Fabian is just a 4pt body that puts a bounty... exactly like the 'witch hunter' bronze that does the same for half the provisions :facepalm:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One weakness of the deck is the devotion. Yes whoreson Jr is great, but i dont think enough to justify devotion in this meta. You need neutrals like heatwave, squirrel/ xavier lemmens, to deal with double kelly (a true nightmare for this deck), Melusines, scenarios and other stuff that needs to be banished, not just killed.

Another is the witch hunter executioner. Again i wanted to keep the theme, so i used 2x executioners, to also add value to tamara strenger, but a lot of instances i found myself with a ton of coins, 1 or 2 spenders, but they couldnt do much, because i needed tempo and without bounties the executioners can only give bleeding. I really wanted to trade at least one for Bloody Good Friends, a much better card at same price.

And to keep the theme, this is 100% control. So the only ways to spend coins is through damage, and freakshow which is the best fee spender here, is insta dealt, always. So it becomes an auto lose against unitless decks (luckily i havent found many recently).
But sea jackals, coerced blacksmith or even helveed can be included without breaking devotion, making this more balanced by having more pointslam and not just control.

I think a weakness of bounties and PoP SY cards is they are HUGE. Scoundrel and Ignatius are 12pt, Graden and Brute also get really tall, so ironically, they become very vulnerable to removal and bounties themselves.
On the other hand, we have witch hunter executioners and freakshow which could definitely need more protection.

And the main weakness of bounties, is how it makes control slower, when it should be quick. An enemy put a dangerous card? You want to remove it instantly, not put a bounty, then a spender, sometimes even a longer setup. So i think simpler versions of control, akin to what SK reckless flurry does, is what SY should aim to do to be competitive.

Finally, i believe SY is NOT weak in this meta, like ive been seeing lately. We have come from 7 months of SY domination, Drill is finally nerfed, and PoP didnt bring much strength to SY... but i think ST and SY share the same fate - since the HoS cards arent too good, they will return to their old tier 1 stuff and still be able to compete - for SY its Lined Pockets, Cleaver, Novigrad Justice, Professor, Freakshow, etc.

Took me longer than i expected, but we're finally finishing the first wave of HoS decks, going through all factions.

And its ST's turn.

I wanted to avoid devotion handbuff, for a few reasons:
I am not a fan of the archetype; its probably the weakest set of HoS; and also a lot of creators and streamers already explored it, and with the devotion condition to take advantage of Torque, there isnt much room for creativity. Sorry if someone was expecting an handbuff deck here.

[DECK OF 14-10-21]
[HARMONIC WATERS]

This is the first Harmony deck i post in this thread, in the 5 months of its existence.
And i wont hide it - this deck performed terribly. It almost went "unvictorious", but i managed to snag a win just as i was about to give up yesterday. (EDIT) not exactly right, i did won against a mill before, but that barely counts as a win so i forgot :shrug:

The problem? It doesnt have enough control to put greedy decks in check. And it has a very intricate combo that requires a lot of setup with some slow tempo, the two key pieces (Fila and Waters of Brokilon) are too expensive, doesnt leave much room for an Heatwave or CoC (which would have won me many games), and the poison isnt working as well as it did, thanks to veiled Melusines, veiled engines with stratagem and more purifies.

On the other hand, the engine potential of harmony isnt as strong as some other engine archetypes, so im still losing to other decks who also have little control, but generate more points.

And now do you wanna know the really sad part?
I had two ST decks planned, and this was SUPPOSED to be the semi--competitive, reliable one, while the next will be way more memey and it will take ages to pull it off... :giveup:

The deck is triple waters of Brokilon, i did manage to play 3 in some matches, but never 3 on the same round (it requires perfect sequencing, lots of mulligan luck and most importantly, not being bled dry R2 ny netdeckers). I leave that challenge up to any brave soul willing to try their shot.

Double Waters Success (Result) edit.jpg

This is the match i did win, because my opponent overcommited R1, was probably intimidated by the cardback so didnt push R2 (a mistake, because this is obviously a combo piece), and i had counters for freakshow and witchfinder.
Still, you never see 4 fledglings cuz they always die very quickly :cry:

Full Harmony Round (still crushed) edit.jpg

And here you can see what i talked about, the lack of engine power compared to other archetypes, my opponent didnt even need the last card, even though i had 8 harmony engines on board and broke the 100pt mark.
(Gord still OP, except now his boosts are half from his effect and half from handbuffs, instead of all from his effect :facepalm:)

And just how do you measure meme level?

A very tricky question that even the most experienced meme lords might struggle to answer...
However, when you stand before a deck that requires such an intricate combo that absorbs pretty much all your provisions leaving no room for any countering your opponent, and ends up leaving next to nothing to be able to secure R1 or 2, so you need a miracle to reach a long R3 with combo in hand... its pretty safe to say that deck is memey :ohstopit:

@EduFerraz Sorry to disappoint, and im afraid i dont have plans to revisit Vanadain + Simlas, i did the quad waylay, i know some people did the 6x or even 8x, and now with Alissa it might be more, but im not the biggest fan.

At least what i will do next with ST, i havent seen anyone try or even mention (although im not aware of what most streamers are doing anyway), so hopefully ill be the first.

A very tricky question that even the most experienced meme lords might struggle to answer...
However, when you stand before a deck that requires such an intricate combo that absorbs pretty much all your provisions leaving no room for any countering your opponent, and ends up leaving next to nothing to be able to secure R1 or 2, so you need a miracle to reach a long R3 with combo in hand... its pretty safe to say that deck is memey :ohstopit:

@EduFerraz Sorry to disappoint, and im afraid i dont have plans to revisit Vanadain + Simlas, i did the quad waylay, i know some people did the 6x or even 8x, and now with Alissa it might be more, but im not the biggest fan.

At least what i will do next with ST, i havent seen anyone try or even mention (although im not aware of what most streamers are doing anyway), so hopefully ill be the first.
I was just kidding.

Also After i wrote my post i tried that combo.

It perfomed "ok" but of course i lost all my games (in fact in One game i could win If i didnt clog my entire rows in a lonr r3)

And After i played i checked and about 4 hours ago (now more) temerianspeciment create a deck with that combo, but, nevertheless He use thi combo, it was totally different than my

Hello everyone!
This thread / project has now reached the 20.000 views mark :oops:, in the 5 months of its existence.

I want to thank you all for the support. Perhaps these numbers arent impressive for video content creators, but for written content, it certainly makes me proud...
And what better way to commemorate the milestone than with a deck like you've never seen before! :cool:

[DECK OF 18-10-21]
[ARNIE BROS]
A.K.A.
[SKELLIGE DUELS] A.K.A.
[THE CHAD AND THE WOLF] A.K.A.
[ARNIES ALL THE WAY]

DECKBUILDING STORY (feel free to skip this part, and go to the gameplay section)

I've been pretty slow with the new decks in 'Harvest of Sorrow'. As a result, most Gwent creators (which have a much bigger audience than me) have already explored a lot of the new possible decks. And i really hate doing something that has already been done before. But its OK - now that the obvious stuff is out of the way, its where you set apart the creative deckbuilders from the followers.

It started with Fucusya - like i've said before, this card is not only super strong, but also super versatile, and i will probably include it on all my SK decks from now on... until possibly a nerf with the next patch/ season.

There are 3 meta SK decks going around:
1. Rain deck (Rage of the Sea) - basically slap all HoS and PoP cards into a deck and you're done.
2. Alchemy (Battle Trance) - uses scenario, crow clan preacher value, mushy truffle and other alchemy support from HoS.
3. Midrange BS (Reckless Flurry) - the pointslam + control deck with several witchers. Very balanced, very boring.

A possible 4th would be SK Warriors, with BoG and Eist. Definitely not using that either.
So. I wanted something different. And since i need to finish my 1000 Thronebreaker leader wins this month, Arnjolf (Patricidal Fury) is perfect!
But, ive also been craving for a pirates deck (one of my favourite archetypes), which i havent touched for 2-3 months.

So it was gonna be a Patricidal Fury pirates deck with Fucusya... but you know what also synergizes with PF? Arnachad! So lets include him too, and make it SK duels!

(Tease: 2 more SK decks planned this season, both spicy AF, one that represents me, and the other that represents my (other) fav creator :ohstopit:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet there's even a lot of veterans that dont know this, but its possible to revive and play token leaders - Arnjolf, Woodland Spirit, Dana, Morvran.
They are tokens, so they cost 0 provisions. But since they're gold, they cant be revived with necromancy, it has to be Renew or something faction-exclusive. Also, since they're doomed, they need to be purified before going into Graveyard.

Renew is 12 pr, and the extra effort to purify - usually these revives arent worth at all, hence why you never see them.
But i did try the Arnjolf one before. With Sigdrifa's rite, plays for 11, with renew plays for 11 -3 sirens (but those sirens help bloodthirst and damage synergies). It was kinda terrible, since you end up commiting leader on earlier rounds.

Well, that meme just got a LOT better, thanks to Fucusya. Costs 1 more provision than Renew, but has a 5pt body, and the added effect of 10 FREAKING. TURNS. OF. RAIN!!!
(i really hope im the first creator to explore this, i even googled it and only found a reddit thread before HoS was released that also theorycrafted this combo, but no evidence it has been done before)

Arnie Deck vs NG (Fucu Arnjolf - 10 turns of Rain).jpg

Note this deck is insane on purpose. Its pirates, its Arnachad, its discard, and i do admit there's some anti synergies there, although ive already upgraded it a bit since v1 (now it has the right amount of discarders + cards that want to be discarded).
But these packages can be singled out and made into their own deck, if i have time i will explore these possibilities:

OPTION 1:
focus on the Fucusya + Arnjolf play, which is the main combo of the deck. And it could definitely use Rioghan, since without it, it needs 10 turns on a row with 2 enemies to achieve its potential - if i got half of that value with this deck i counted myself lucky.
The problem - everyone is teching graveyard hate, so im not sure its worth it atm.

OPTION 2:
focus on the pirates. The discard package has anti synergy with tidecloak hideaways, which is one of my favourite pirates cards for R1, often getting me 10-12 value each on a full pirate deck. Also with this deck Crach wont have as many targets and duel potential.

OPTION 3:
focus on Arnachad. This probably meant protecting him with defender, possibly even Sukrus, and ways to boost him. It wouldnt be particularly creative though, similar to existing Arnachad decks.

OPTION 4:
return to the Fucusya + Arnjolf play... but this time, to play it TWICE on R3! How? Idarran + Arnjolf, purify 1pt Arnie, wild boar 1pt Arnie, kill 1pt Arnie with self damage (in case your opponent hasnt done it yet), then Fucusya Arnie (but so many turns for this setup).
Hmmm, now that i think about it, this probably would work well with OPTION 1 too... :think:

Last edited:
why you call Arnaghad as Aranachad?
Sorry for the confusion buddy, its just a nickname someone gave to that card and i started using the nickname instead of the actual name.
I will be more careful when i do inside jokes or wordplay, that players not in touch with the gwent internet community (im not saying you're one of them btw) wont understand, so i will use the real name at least once.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's deck isnt a true new deck, its just a bonus from yesterday:

OPTION 1:
focus on the Fucusya + Arnjolf play, which is the main combo of the deck. And it could definitely use Rioghan, since without it, it needs 10 turns on a row with 2 enemies to achieve its potential - if i got half of that value with this deck i counted myself lucky.
The problem - everyone is teching graveyard hate, so im not sure its worth it atm.

OPTION 2:
focus on the pirates. The discard package has anti synergy with tidecloak hideaways, which is one of my favourite pirates cards for R1, often getting me 10-12 value each on a full pirate deck. Also with this deck Crach wont have as many targets and duel potential.

OPTION 3:
focus on Arnachad. This probably meant protecting him with defender, possibly even Sukrus, and ways to boost him. It wouldnt be particularly creative though, similar to existing Arnachad decks.

OPTION 4:
return to the Fucusya + Arnjolf play... but this time, to play it TWICE on R3! How? Idarran + Arnjolf, purify 1pt Arnie, wild boar 1pt Arnie, kill 1pt Arnie with self damage (in case your opponent hasnt done it yet), then Fucusya Arnie (but so many turns for this setup).
Hmmm, now that i think about it, this probably would work well with OPTION 1 too...
Basically, i stuffed the Options 1,3 and 4 into a deck, which is to say, i removed the pirate package from yesterday's deck, plus a few changes.
It's definitely different enough to warrant its own "day", so here it is:

--BONUS--
[DECK OF 19-10-21]
[ARNIES ALL THE TIME]

I guess this is the 'refined' version of yesterday's deck, which was trying to do everything at the same time.
Although its not necessarily better, each of them has their own virtues and ill let you choose which one you prefer.

Intense R1.jpg

I love when opponents use their leader R1 before i do, little do they know this deck's purpose is to do something like that so Arnjolf ca be replayed :ohstopit:

Also, i have to admit i have NOT been able to pull the double arnjolf in 1 round i am advertising... yet.
And ive only had a single devastating RIoghan (due to how prevalent graveyard hate is right now) - but fear not, this deck has a surprisingly good winrate even when not everything goes to plan.

Took me some time, but im finally posting a NG practitioner spam deck.

These decks share a similar core, the difference between them is the target that all of the practitioners will create a copy of, on the top of your deck.
I have seen other creators do quite a few of the best ones: Terranova, Oneiromancy, Dandelion Poet, Uma's Curse, Matta Huuri, etc...
So i HAD to do a different one, and what better choice than the king of the memes himself!

[DECK OF 20-10-21]
[SHUPE ARMY]

Its extra tricky to do Shupe though - since you need to go singleton, that means no 2x practitioner, no 2x informants, no 2x megascopes. But i think i managed to pull it off nicely.

I wont go through detailed strategies here, i will simply remark this deck is incredibly fun and ive had some of the best matches of the past 2-3 months with it. And what better way to show that than with pictures?

Practitioner Madness R1.jpg

I missed my Shupe and Vilgefortz renegade... but that Henrietta looked tasty...

Practitioner Madness R2.jpg

I think in this match, it was played like 6 Henriettas, 5 Vigos and 5 Joachims (i dont even have Joachim on my deck).

Practitioner turns into another crazy mirror match.jpg

My opponent wanted to do illusionists so lets do illusionists.
Practitioner Madness 2 - Radeyah Army Result.jpg

5 Radeyahs and one Shupe (which i missed, but Radeyah cursed scroll helped out!)

Attachments

• Practitioner Madness 2 - 5 Radeyahs 1 Shupe.jpg
    Practitioner Madness 2 - 5 Radeyahs 1 Shupe.jpg
    744.6 KB · Views: 57
Top Bottom