Decks that you love to play but aren't very good

+
Use petris filter before using Coral to give her Zeal

Not worth it and it's too risky. SK can already thin to zero, so Coral is not needed. Besides, if you don't draw her, you're stuck with a useless trinket.

Buff petri's filter :D, or maybe maybe give bomb throwers a dual purpose,
Melee:destroy an artifact
Ranged: orders, give a unit Zeal :D.
Will make them auto include, but well they're neutral and making artifact removal more usefull might be a better shift, besides you only get 2 so

Possible, but I consider that as slowplay which I try to avoid along the order-units that get locked. I'll copypaste the deck here in little time when I've returned home. You can experiment with it then, remember when shuffling back the created cards you want to draw them a.s.a.p. to be able bringing pressure on the opponent. Adding cards that banish, like last wish or the morkvarg is a +++ for this deck.
Post automatically merged:

@Payus:

here you go:

https://gwentup.com/decks/3327

ps-Coral is 9 provisions where Bran is 8. All hail Bran!!! The order ability makes Coral really not as good as Bran is.

Last edited:
Possible, but I consider that as slowplay which I try to avoid along the order-units that get locked. I'll copypaste the deck here in little time when I've returned home. You can experiment with it then, remember when shuffling back the created cards you want to draw them a.s.a.p. to be able bringing pressure on the opponent. Adding cards that banish, like last wish or the morkvarg is a +++ for this deck.

@Payus:

here you go:

https://gwentup.com/decks/3327

ps-Coral is 9 provisions where Bran is 8. All hail Bran!!! The order ability makes Coral really not as good as Bran is.

Ta very much, pal! Gonna try with your permission. It sounds fun as hell and mentally demanding.

Not worth it and it's too risky. SK can already thin to zero, so Coral is not needed. Besides, if you don't draw her, you're stuck with a useless trinket.

I do run Lippy and Renew on my super discard decks.

Sure dude, go ahead and have fun! This can be a real brainbreaking deck. Sometimes it's better to create a random card that is useful later ingame and shuffled back in deck then to choose over a momentum-victory. I don't mind losing round 1 at all. Round 1 is to create, victory is nice but not necesary in round 1. By the way, I really get hard time finding opponents with this deck, perhaps the algorithm inside the game can't deal with it???

Now when I explored probably 99% of Nilfgaard and Skellige decks, I'm like at 70% of ST decks and

a) Elf Swarm Deck
b) Dryad Bloodthirst Deck - Eithne
c) any other kinds of bloodthirst... Brouver for traps

are OK meaning 30%-40% winrate I'd say... but it kept matching me against Arnjolf so my finisher become bad...

Top Bottom