Decks with more than 25

+
I do it in decks with two different muster effects for 3 creatures to reduce the chance of ending up with duplicates of muster creatures in the opening hand. Has worked reasonably well for me. Never go over 30 cards though.

You want to draw your golds and silvers as often as possible usually, so mostly it is a bad idea.
However if you are consistently running out of cards in your deck that could make you go to a bit more.

A few decks would have run out of cards with 25 cards total. Even those decks only need about 28 cards. That's why I made a suggestion.

I wouldn't get hung up on the number of cards in your deck. I mean, sure, it helps to have the right amount, but you know what they say:
It's not the size of the deck that matters, it's what you do with it.

Sorrycouldn'thelpmyself.

currently there is no point to do that but as much as making a bigger deck is considered a bad decision gwent might actually change that taking in attention what deck-thinning mechanics we already see here so far

Well... I've got a Ge'Els deck that I run with over 30 cards- I'm not the best player but I do pretty well overall.

Last edited:
Currently with 33 cards in a heavy weather monster deck and my win avg is between 60-70%.

I ran out of units a few times, deck-thinning mechanics sometimes could be too strong. Particularly for SK discard deck, NR Scouts + Priscilla + Medics, and ST overusing First Light.

Mostly running all decks at 26-27 cards, with exception of Monster breeding deck with 30 cards.

Top Bottom