Decorating Corvo Bianco

+
Can someone confirm that starry night over the pontar can be hanged in Corvo Bianco?

---------- Updated at 01:54 AM ----------

Doing a quick run through B&W while doing HoS just to see for myself. Stay tuned.

---------- Updated at 02:26 AM ----------

Can't hang it as a non-quest item. :( gonna try the other one. Geez its taking time.

Hm.

I could hang it again (NG, deathmarch, quest active). However, I had the vase on the Reginald pedestal.

Maybe the pedestal and the hangable flag of the painting are connected?

Cannot hang it as a quest item either. Ughhh frustrating. :D Anyway, hope this clears everything up. I'm playing NG+ btw.

---------- Updated at 03:06 AM ----------

Hm.

I could hang it again (NG, deathmarch, quest active). However, I had the vase on the Reginald pedestal.

Maybe the pedestal and the hangable flag of the painting are connected?

I can see a vase by the pedestal too. Are they gonna fix it? Hmmmmm. So there is a very slim chance that this could be hung at Corvo Bianco. Guess, I'll just mind this once a new patch arrives.

@Sunsibar But I don't exactly want to have the statue of some silly naked man in front of my house.

(Or do you get the fondling buff then by just sleeping in your bed?)

@Sunsibar But I don't exactly want to have the statue of some silly naked man in front of my house.

(Or do you get the fondling buff then by just sleeping in your bed?)

Haha, you don't have to :D But in case if someone else is interested about those naked men standing in front of their porch...

I don't actually have any idea what that statue buff does. Or what even sleeping in bed does to you. Somehow I didn't never tried that because I wasn't in need of buffs. I just quickly looked what was there and forgot it right away.

I have seen people wanting that stamina (?) buff to be added to that miniatyre statue too. It would be kinda cool :)

I think the fondling buff is indeed some extra stamina regeneration. I can sprint longer with the buff, at least.

But you absolutely should sleep in that bed, if not only for the extra use of all your potions (once you have the alchemy lab unlocked). I can live without the bonus to the xp earned and the extra hp buff. But a 5th swallow/tawny owl potion for just sleeping one hour in the bed is just too lovely too pass. :)

I submitted my latest file and the report. (Not sure where to find the "gog game key" in my galaxy or on the gog website. Huh.)

I don't actually have any idea what that statue buff does. Or what even sleeping in bed does to you. Somehow I didn't never tried that because I wasn't in need of buffs. I just quickly looked what was there and forgot it right away.

The power of Reginald allows you to sprint in and out of battle without stamina cost.
Makes sense why that granpa can do three rounds without a sweat. :D :D :D

And...
But you absolutely should sleep in that bed, if not only for the extra use of all your potions (once you have the alchemy lab unlocked). I can live without the bonus to the xp earned and the extra hp buff. But a 5th swallow/tawny owl potion for just sleeping one hour in the bed is just too lovely too pass.

You forgot the stamina bonus for our lovely stallion.:)

Okay hustle up. Looks like I figured out the proper conditions to have the pedestal available for Reginald.

When I arrived at Corvo Bianco to fight the Bruxa, there was a vase on that pedestal. I moved on with the story until I fought Dettlaff. Then when I was free to roam, I immediately did the Reginald quest.

When I returned to Corvo Bianco and met with B.B., the pedestal was then empty. I even tried to complete all renovations at Corvo Bianco by hastily medidating then fast traveled to multiple regions, and still the pedestal remained vacant.

Looks like the requirement is to be able to have the Reginald figurine prior to your arrival at Corvo Bianco as the owner of the estate.

To verify, I reloaded an earlier save. Just before looking for Milton at the palace gardens, I fast traveled back to Corvo Bianco to meet with B.B., and when I got there, the pedestal has a vase.

I am gonna try again to obtain the figurine after meeting with B.B. and see if the pedestal becomes empty.

Btw, I am playing NG+ at level 92.

Finished decorating Corvo Bianco and even found the portrait of grumpy Ciri :D However, I'm still at a loss as where to Roach's stable is located. There are lots and lots of symbols scattered over the house, indicating the laboratory, the trunk, the bed, the library and whatnot, but I cannot find the stable o_O Any ideas? It has to be there since the quest is finished and I also received the achievement for decorating Corvo Bianco.

Finished decorating Corvo Bianco and even found the portrait of grumpy Ciri :D However, I'm still at a loss as where to Roach's stable is located. There are lots and lots of symbols scattered over the house, indicating the laboratory, the trunk, the bed, the library and whatnot, but I cannot find the stable o_O Any ideas? It has to be there since the quest is finished and I also received the achievement for decorating Corvo Bianco.

Can't see the pictures but maybe it's my office computer's fault - I'll try again later at home :)

Yeah, it seems that pictures are broken :(

But if you stand at the front door of Corvo Bianco and walk down the stairs, it's on the right side of the yard. It kinda looks like a warehouse with open front wall.

@Jehane : You know where the armor table and grinding stone are? The stable is under the same roof as these. Roach usually stands in her stable if she's at home.

but I cannot find the stable o_O Any ideas

When you summon Roach in the area her icon will pop up (on the mini map). That is also usually were her stable is located. Roach in my game is lazy and never runs up to me when I summon her at Corvo Bianco. So I have to walk towards her, and she is always at the stable then lol

*lol* Nice one :) That's actually my favourite picture of all the picutres I made Geralt purchase - because it's the funniest one :) The one you get from the rich guy is also pretty cool :)

Top Bottom