Dedicated Cyberpunk 2077 feature for content creators: "Disable Copyrighted Music"

+
This clearly shows that the devs thought about how they could help their fans! Not the other way around like some big AAA-title companies. Thanks CDPR, I've been a loyal fan of yours for many years and have never been disappointed (except maybe a little with pushing the release date of Cyberpunk2077 back, but hey, it's all forgiven now!).

...thanks CDPR, I've been a loyal fan of yours for many years and have never been disappointed (except maybe a little with pushing the release date of Cyberpunk2077 back, but hey, it's all forgiven now!).

It's funny you say this - just the other day I heard a quote from Seamus Blackley (the creator/designer of the original XBox + game designer on titles like "Microsoft Flight Simulator" and the cult-classic "System Shock") that nicely summarizes this sentiment:

"Late games are only late until they ship, but bad games are bad forever."

I remember being excited that Cyberpunk was coming soon in August of last year (as it was originally supposed to come out in November of 2019 before the first delay was announced). I really hope the 13-month delay will have given CDPR the time to avoid the latter part of Seamus' quote! :fingers crossed:

Last edited:
this is a money making move. establish good will with streamers with ridiculous outreach who will become even more vocal and supportive of the product and the company while simultaneously making it more easy for them to upload videos of the product as free advertisement. so many benefits from such a simple feature. cdpr is indeed very sly

... and one day, games will offer an interface for content creators to help them manage their scenes and transitions between them (e.g. game interface signals a cutscene is about to start -> streaming software plug-in goes to another scene - with no cam frame etc. - basically with no overlay elements - and returns to previous scene when cutscene in-game has been finished).

You heard it here first!

PS: Send me money. ;P

that's so amazing of you guys! it has always been a struggle. and this feature enables for more content. such a nice of you to think about this! one word - stoked!

This is so nice, as a content creator this will be such a HUGE help when uploading footage of the game. Seriously why don't more games have this. It's genius

Top Bottom