Deep Tides - GWENT custom expansion

+
1624445853926.png

Greetings everybody! By the recommendation of Riven-Twain i post my custom expansion here in SUGGESTIONS.
In this post you will see a link to download a brief overview of my custom Gwent expansion DeepTides. I put my thoughts in easy to follow format of powerpoint presentation, that you can also download as PDF if you wish. Google docs support preview of a document in web browser, but i recommend you to download file because GD doesnt show correct fonts.
Links will be at the end of the post, but first let me to show you a couple of examples that you will see in presentation.
1624446987841.png

As you can see Floods not only do harm to inland creatures, they also help to those who feel them self in water.. Well, like a fish in a water. Units with Underwater Form, can take advantage of Flood, so it may be wise to play Flood on your own part of the board. For example, let’s have a look at main force of Xavas army – his Seascale Brutes:
1624447060174.png

As a leader of Sea Horde Dark Myrmydon Xavas comes with a very useful ability:

Order: Spawn Flood on this and opposite row. Charge: 3.

Let's have a look at other examples of how a player can use Flood.
1624447331192.png

But what happens to units in Underwater Form when the Flood effect is over? That’s right, they Emerge on the surface!

Emerge: First time when unit loses Underwater Form. Effects played at the start of owner turn”.

Ability is quite straightforward, so lets have a look at a couple BIG examples:
1624447408619.png

But we still have not talked about last part of Flood effect:

“After Flood is over, Spawn and play Fog on this row”.

There are plenty units that can take advantages of evaporation of big masses of water. Let’s have a look at them:
1624447517469.png

And if you have cards that take advantage of Flood, you better have some activators for it!
1624447598532.png

Many more cards you will find in the file linked to this post!
Biggest thanks to everybody who will find time to read my ideas. I am very grateful for your time and would appreciate any feedback. Feel free to suggest ideas that could improve cards and mechanics i described in the document.
For GWENT dev team, i hope you will find time to read presentation and find something useful here!
Links:
pptx
(I recommend to download to see correct fonts):
pdf (large file):

Top Bottom